The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Student Accommodation for 1 available

Hello, I have a student flat tenancy between now and 5th August 2023. The accommodation is called The Vantage, provided by Prestige Student Living and has rent paid in termly instalments as opposed to weekly. The rent payments can be delayed with consultation with the staff if your student loan/main financial income arrives after the rent date and you do not have enough to pay.

The room is on the second floor and on the main side of the building, however if you'd like to change which floor you're on it is easy subject to availability. The room is classed as a classic ensuite and has an ensuite shower, 3/4 double bed, a smart tv and sufficient storage space. Living there provides other benefits such as but not limited to access to gym rooms, a cinema and games room and different events provided by the accommodation staff. The accommodation staff are friendly and are on-site for most of the day (normal working hours) on weekdays, where the primary staff aren't on site there will be security staff to, which you can ask for help if you ever need it. You'll be sharing a kitchen with 6/7 (most have moved in some have not) who are very friendly, tidy and non-disruptive.

The Vantage is situated in the city centre area of Nottingham thus it is easy to commute to the city centre to shop and also if you are a student of Nottingham Trent University. It is also very close (a few minutes - under 10 minutes) away from two tram stops, which is good for students of both universities as there are tram routes to both. It takes 15 - 20 minutes (can deviate depending on how busy the trams are) to get one of the nearby tram stops to the University of Nottingham and about 10 minutes to Nottingham Trent University.

To get the tenancy you'll have to make sure you can get a guarantor such as a parent or carer or a loan company just to ensure that if you can't pay the rent on time and haven't spoken about it that it is paid for you on time.

If you are interested or know anyone that might be then please respond to this post and I'll discuss the price for term, if you aren't that's fine also. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the accommodation, thank you.

A link to the website and room is here: https://prestigestudentliving.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-vantage/classic-ensuite
Wanted to post on Student Accommodation but it would not let me post anything in that forum.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by The100GTASSRS
Hello, I have a student flat tenancy between now and 5th August 2023. The accommodation is called The Vantage, provided by Prestige Student Living and has rent paid in termly instalments as opposed to weekly. The rent payments can be delayed with consultation with the staff if your student loan/main financial income arrives after the rent date and you do not have enough to pay.

The room is on the second floor and on the main side of the building, however if you'd like to change which floor you're on it is easy subject to availability. The room is classed as a classic ensuite and has an ensuite shower, 3/4 double bed, a smart tv and sufficient storage space. Living there provides other benefits such as but not limited to access to gym rooms, a cinema and games room and different events provided by the accommodation staff. The accommodation staff are friendly and are on-site for most of the day (normal working hours) on weekdays, where the primary staff aren't on site there will be security staff to, which you can ask for help if you ever need it. You'll be sharing a kitchen with 6/7 (most have moved in some have not) who are very friendly, tidy and non-disruptive.

The Vantage is situated in the city centre area of Nottingham thus it is easy to commute to the city centre to shop and also if you are a student of Nottingham Trent University. It is also very close (a few minutes - under 10 minutes) away from two tram stops, which is good for students of both universities as there are tram routes to both. It takes 15 - 20 minutes (can deviate depending on how busy the trams are) to get one of the nearby tram stops to the University of Nottingham and about 10 minutes to Nottingham Trent University.

To get the tenancy you'll have to make sure you can get a guarantor such as a parent or carer or a loan company just to ensure that if you can't pay the rent on time and haven't spoken about it that it is paid for you on time.

If you are interested or know anyone that might be then please respond to this post and I'll discuss the price for term, if you aren't that's fine also. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the accommodation, thank you.

A link to the website and room is here: https://prestigestudentliving.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-vantage/classic-ensuite

Hi, I’m in the same situation right now looking for someone to take over my tenancy in the vantage but it’s almost impossible to find someone. I was wondering if you managed to find someone at the end?
Reply 3
Original post by chickennuggets04
Hi, I’m in the same situation right now looking for someone to take over my tenancy in the vantage but it’s almost impossible to find someone. I was wondering if you managed to find someone at the end?

Hi, I am looking for a studio in Vantage for September 23/24
Original post by newvents
Hi, I am looking for a studio in Vantage for September 23/24

Hi, my room is an ensuite and I’m looking for someone to take over right now
Reply 5
Thanks but needed a Studio for Sept. Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by chickennuggets04
Hi, my room is an ensuite and I’m looking for someone to take over right now

Hi. I’ll take over - I’m looking for an en-suite room asap.
Original post by M24122928

If you don’t end up taking over this persons accommodation, I also have an ensuite room at Goldsmith Court that I need a replacement for ASAP.

Hi, are you still looking for a studio in Nottingham city centre? If so message me as I’m looking for a replacement tenant asap.
Reply 9
Original post by M24122928

Hi I have a room at Broadgate park, university park campus. It’s an ensuite studio! If interested message me asap
Original post by Ndhxxxxl
Hi I have a room at Broadgate park, university park campus. It’s an ensuite studio! If interested message me asap

Could you please send some details about this ensuite room?
Reply 11
I have sent you a message!!
Original post by Rashed2023
Reply 12

Hi I have a studio if you’re still looking?
Original post by Rashed2023

I have an en-suite room reasonable price if you are interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending