The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton Open Days FAQ

With undoubtedly the most beautiful campus in London, Roehampton's teaching facilities, high-quality accommodation and social hubs sit comfortably within 54 acres of parkland, lakes and woodland, only 30 minutes from the West End. We have various opportunities, year round, for you to see what life at university is like and we advise all those interested in applying to Roehampton to attend one of our Open Day events.

When can I attend an Open Day?

Undergraduate Open Days will take place on:

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Saturday 11 July 2015

Book Your place

Offer Holder Days will take place in:
February, March and April (various dates)
More information on our website

How is the day structured?

Registration - 12:00pm - 1.30pm

Welcome Talks - 12.30pm, 1:00pm and 1.30pm

Campus Tours - 12:30pm 4.30pm

Accommodation Talks - 1.15pm and 1.45pm

Student Life Fair - 12.30pm - 4.30pm

Subject Sessions* - 2.30pm and 3.30pm

Can I attend with my school / college?

We understand the importance of offering sixth form students the opportunity to explore lots of different options for their post secondary education. If you have any questions about attending with a group, please ask your sixth-form tutor or representative to contact Anne Philpott on 0208 392 3824 or [email protected]

Where is the Open Day held?

The Open Day itself spans our entire (beautiful!) campus, but registration will take place from 12.00pm in Grove House, Froebel College Entrance, University of Roehampton, Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 5PJ. This entrance is on the corner of Roehampton Lane and Clarence Lane.

What if I have special access requirements?

If you or anyone accompanying you has special requirements that could affect your visit, please let us know at least two weeks in advance so that we can make arrangements to ensure that your visit is as comfortable as possible.

Get in touch...

For more information on our Open Days, please email our Undergraduate Team.

We look forward to seeing you on campus soon! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending