The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

did anyone attend the ARU Cambridge open day today?

hi, i did and was wondering how you found it and what course(s) you went to go and look at…
i went to look at nursing (adult and mental health)
Original post by Anonymous
hi, i did and was wondering how you found it and what course(s) you went to go and look at…

Nice well done - did you enjoy the day?
:smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Nice well done - did you enjoy the day?
:smile:

yes the weather helped too and i really enjoyed it but sadly my mum had to go somewhere soon after so i couldn’t talk about accommodations but i can go to another open day for that so it’s all good. the lecturers were lovely and one of the student nurses told me about placements
yes the weather helped too and i really enjoyed it but sadly my mum had to go somewhere soon after so i couldn’t talk about accommodations but i can go to another open day for that so it’s all good. the lecturers were lovely and one of the student nurses told me about placements

Great that you got to speak to the uni staff and to current students on that course. Placements info is I think some of the most valuable to have from an open day and can be an aspect that varies the most between unis.

Personally, I wouldn't put too much emphasis on student accommodation. I explain why in this FAQ, it's worth a read:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5514812

Hiya,

So glad you enjoyed our Open Day, and speaking with our lecturers and students! The weather certainly did help, along with the free food 😉

Our staff are very knowledgeable in their subject area, and our students are more than happy to tell you about their experience here 😊 If you’d like to chat to them again, you can visit our Chat with Students and Staff webpages.

We’ll be hosting another Open Day on the 7 October so you can always join us again. You can book your place now if you visit our website.

In the meantime, you can view the accommodation we have on offer at our Cambridge campus. Or if you have any questions, you can email the Cambridge accommodation team ([email protected]) and they’ll be happy to help 😊

Let us know if there’s any other queries or questions,
Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending