The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Are there Indian students in Nottingham?

Hey,

I got an offer from the University of Nottingham and I'm thinking of keeping it as my firm. Are there a lot of Indian students since I am from India and would like to be with people from my culture. The course is Finance, Accounting and Management, so I will be in Jubilee Campus. Are there Indians in the campus?

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure there's lots of Indian people at most universities??...
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey Mate! Hows it going?

First of all, congrats on your offer. To answer your query, I don't think that there is going to be any sort of crisis in finding Indians over there in the campus or anywhere else for that matter.

Ps: BTW I am also from India and have firmed Nottingham for International Business.
Original post by nottinghamfan
Hey,

I got an offer from the University of Nottingham and I'm thinking of keeping it as my firm. Are there a lot of Indian students since I am from India and would like to be with people from my culture. The course is Finance, Accounting and Management, so I will be in Jubilee Campus. Are there Indians in the campus?

I study the course at the moment and judging from my year, there are quite a few Indians who are on it, as well as those who study Management.
Reply 4
There are plenty of Indians at Nottingham Uni and also a thriving local community with Indian shops, supermarkets, eating places, places of worship and community centres. I believe the SU also has an Indian Society.
Reply 5
Original post by nottinghamfan
Hey,

Jubilee Campus is the "international campus", so yeah!
Reply 6
Hi!
Even I am from India! i have chosen international business. What accommodation have you booked ? Im too confused between melton hall and raleigh park !
Original post by Simran29
Hi!
Even I am from India! i have chosen international business. What accommodation have you booked ? Im too confused between melton hall and raleigh park !

Hi Simran.!! Nice knowing you.

I will also be doing my Msc in International Business.

I have sorted my accommodation with raleigh park and I would highly recommend that you do the same. From what I heard, melton hall seems to get isolated late into our course.

Hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing you there :smile:

Cheers!
Reply 8
Yess! Me too! :smile:
See you around !
Hi I'm from India and I've booked a room at Raleigh Park and I'll be studying MSc Computer Science. Is any1 else going for my course ?
Hey guys,
I'm from India too, I'm gonna stay at Jubilee park. Anyone else confirmed ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey jack, which course are u goin to study at jubilee campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Msc Sports and exercise medicine. And u ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
MSc Computer Science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by singhalgautam22
MSc Computer Science

Posted from TSR Mobile

im study civil engineering, nice to meet you. I hope Kohli captains india in the future.
Considering there are going to be students wiith loads of different cultures there I think that's a silly attitude to have and you're restricting yourself massively
Nice to meet u too

If kohli maintains his current performance he surely will become captain of indian cricket team. But till then our cricket team is in good hands.

Btw where are u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indian from the UK! Studying Finance Accounting and Management..
Booked accommodation at Jubilee Campus.. Waiting to hear which hall I get!
Reply 18
Original post by singhalgautam22
Nice to meet u too

If kohli maintains his current performance he surely will become captain of indian cricket team. But till then our cricket team is in good hands.

Btw where are u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im from west midlands but i have family in a city called phagwara in punjab
Got accommodation at Newark Hall..
Any other Indians got a place here??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending