The Student Room Group

College Enquiry

Hello I am a XII standard student, from India, CBSE Board, wanting to apply for the undergraduate course: Digital media and culture (P390) (Full-time).
I have the following subjects: English, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy and Financial Markets Management and have studied Social Sciences, including History, Civics and Geography uptil the Xth Standard. I wanted to know if these subjects meet the minimum academic requirement to pursue this course. I wanted to know if mathematics is a relevant subject for this course. Also since we have 6 subjects, the council conducting the examination considers the best of 5 subjects (with the highest marks); will it be the same for my application? I have applied to Kings College London, Goldsmith, Nottingham, Leeds & Birmingham. Thank you!
Reply 1
Check on each University website to see if they have the Indian 12th equivalent listed.
Look on the individual course page, and just google the name of the University and 'Indian qualifications'
If you can't find the info, email each Uni now and ask what they would require.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending