The Student Room Group

RVC International D100 applicant interviews

Hi

I'm from Canada and just got an interview for RVC D100 5 year vet med program

Are there any other international applicants who got their interview invite? Where do you have to go for your's? Is it near your country or do you have to fly to London too

Thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
As I responded to your other thread, their only site is Camden/hawkshead. RVC is not an international uni like Nottingham for example and so do not have sites overseas.
They have set the location as London because that is the only place they hold interviews and you are expected to be there even if that means taking long haul flights.
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
As I responded to your other thread, their only site is Camden/hawkshead. RVC is not an international uni like Nottingham for example and so do not have sites overseas.
They have set the location as London because that is the only place they hold interviews and you are expected to be there even if that means taking long haul flights.

I see, thank you so much for clearing that up! :smile:
Hi! Are you going straight out of Canadian high school or are you taking undergrad?
Reply 4
hii i;m going out of high school, I havent done my undergrad yet

Original post by cindy4848
Hi! Are you going straight out of Canadian high school or are you taking undergrad?
Original post by hywv
Hi

I just got an interview for RVC D100 5 year vet med program. I am from Canada but for some reason they put my interview site as the london camden campus

Are there any other international applicants who got their interview invite? Where do you have to go for your's? Is it near your country or do you have to fly to London too

Thanks!

hi I got an interview invite too a couple of days ago. as an indian applicant, my interview is going to be held in singapore. the flight's not too long for me, about 4h30. good luck on your interview! when is it going to be?
Reply 6
Original post by xxrosesxx
hi I got an interview invite too a couple of days ago. as an indian applicant, my interview is going to be held in singapore. the flight's not too long for me, about 4h30. good luck on your interview! when is it going to be?

Mine is December 19. Good luck on your's!!
Reply 7
Original post by xxrosesxx

how is the experience i have mine soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending