The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU ICT

Hi guys,

My names Imaan , I'm a third year student studying at BCU doing Information and Communications Technology. If anyone interest in this course or any other IT related courses at BCU and need info about the courses let me know. I remember when I was applying and I confused and scared.
Original post by ImaanG
Hi guys,

My names Imaan , I'm a third year student studying at BCU doing Information and Communications Technology. If anyone interest in this course or any other IT related courses at BCU and need info about the courses let me know. I remember when I was applying and I confused and scared.

Hi,

I have a question about the Computer Science course if you could maybe answer? My question is how many students are on the course and are the lecturers taken place in a hall? Also how many people are on the Networks and Security BSc course?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi InfiniteWisdom,
Lectures usually take place in lecture halls or if it just your course only then its in a classroom.I don't know exactly how many students are on each of the courses you mentioned but i did share one lecture with computer science students last year and there were 70+ students from there and I have one lecture with the networking lot and there around 30 of them. If you want to know exactly how many students go on this link and you can contact the Course Enquiries Team online by using the Course Enquiry Form. http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/computer-science. do the same for the Networks and Security BSc course. Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions. :smile:
Original post by InfiniteWisdom
Hi,

I have a question about the Computer Science course if you could maybe answer? My question is how many students are on the course and are the lecturers taken place in a hall? Also how many people are on the Networks and Security BSc course?

Hi,
I have a question... I don't know whether to do computer science or business information technology. Can you advise me please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending