The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham city uni

So I’ve applied to BCU this year and I’m going to be moving out. Of course I want to make friends but it’d be nice to have some Muslim friends. I want to find and surround myself with people with similar interests.
So if you want to be friends feel free to chat here or drop your ig ☺️

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've applied for BCU as well. what are you planning on studying ?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I've applied for BCU as well. what are you planning on studying ?

Hiii, I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography. Wbu??
Hiii, I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography. Wbu??

Oh, I've applied for Psychology and got an offer alhamdulilah, wbu? btw is this a guy or a girl ?
Reply 4
Oh, I've applied for Psychology and got an offer alhamdulilah, wbu? btw is this a guy or a girl ?

Aww congratulations!! I’ve already received an offer and I’m going to be firming it! And I’m a girl.
Aww congratulations!! I’ve already received an offer and I’m going to be firming it! And I’m a girl.

Congrats to you too! I'm not 100% yet if I will be firming BCU. I live in birmingham btw and just to let you know there are many muslim girls here and you'll definitely find like minded friends insh'allah. Wish you the best :smile:
I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography too but haven’t had an offer yet I’m so nervous !
Reply 7
Congrats to you too! I'm not 100% yet if I will be firming BCU. I live in birmingham btw and just to let you know there are many muslim girls here and you'll definitely find like minded friends insh'allah. Wish you the best :smile:

Definitely and I wish you all the best too!!
Reply 8
Original post by Mthirlwall1
I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography too but haven’t had an offer yet I’m so nervous !

Hii! Which unis have you applied to? I’ve been in a few diagnostic radiography chats and I haven’t met a lot of people applying to BCU
Hii! Which unis have you applied to? I’ve been in a few diagnostic radiography chats and I haven’t met a lot of people applying to BCU

Queen Margaret , GCU , U of Brighton , BCU and U of Liverpool ! What about u ?
Original post by Mthirlwall1
Queen Margaret , GCU , U of Brighton , BCU and U of Liverpool ! What about u ?

I applied for BCU, DMU, hallam, salford and uni of Liverpool too. I got offers from the first 4 but Liverpool took ages to get back to me so I withdrew them.
hey, i’ve applied at BCU for diagnostic radiography and i’m muslim and a girl too! Would love to talk to you! i’ve not yet received my offer but inshaalllah soon!
what’s your ig? x
Reply 13
what’s your ig? x

Hiii I can’t believe it you’re the first Muslim iive found applying for it!! I’ve come off anon so you can message me I’ll give you my @ there
Hiya I’ve also applied for diagnostic radiography
Original post by leahogun
Hiya I’ve also applied for diagnostic radiography

Heyy have you applied to bcu?
I got an offer in BCU too to do the social work course, I’m planning on firming that university. I’m actually gonna move too :smile:
I got an offer in BCU too to do the social work course, I’m planning on firming that university. I’m actually gonna move too :smile:

Hii congratulations have you thought about which accommodation you’re gonna stay at?
Hii congratulations have you thought about which accommodation you’re gonna stay at?

I really liked the height accommodation, but I’m not sure if there’s any other accommodations that are not on the website ygm, what about you ??
Reply 19
Original post by ChrAgy2003
I really liked the height accommodation, but I’m not sure if there’s any other accommodations that are not on the website ygm, what about you ??

I’m stuck between staniforth new bagot and Bentley house it’s so hard trying to find a nice accommodation because I keep getting mixed reviews on them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending