The Student Room Group

Word Art Is Crazy

Hello...

I SO HATE IT WHEN

people use the preset word art that is on microsoft word. especially that orange 1 that curves and also that rainbow 1.

it drives my crazy when people use it on leaflets and flyers and even coursework.

it drives me so crazy!!! and the worse part of it is that people think it looks good but it doesnt. i don mind the plain word art like white with a black line around or just 1 colour.

what are your views on word art?

and oh yh... hmmm. (i do that on every post, i dont know why...am i weird?)
Reply 1
yeah it is annoying - ok for primary school work, but nothing beyond that. Though a gradient of one colour is ok (dark blue to light blue).
Reply 2
Cardinal sin.
Reply 3
Yeah, it makes me laugh when people at uni hand work in covered with word art headings (and clip art etc) and think it looks good. No....it looks like a junior school kid has written it, you are 20 and doing a degree, you can lose the word art and clip art now! These are normally the same people who are incapable to referencing etc so that coupled with clip art, fancy fonts, colours means they just look a total prat!
TheWineKone
Hello...

I SO HATE IT WHEN

people use the preset word art that is on microsoft word. especially that orange 1 that curves and also that rainbow 1.

it drives my crazy when people use it on leaflets and flyers and even coursework.

it drives me so crazy!!! and the worse part of it is that people think it looks good but it doesnt. i don mind the plain word art like white with a black line around or just 1 colour.

what are your views on word art?

and oh yh... hmmm. (i do that on every post, i dont know why...am i weird?)

If you are going to try and copy the real TheWineKone then at least do a good job at it.

Latest

Trending

Trending