The Student Room Group

Did he just do it too hard and his ego stopped him from apologising because he was ac

Guys pls help my bf of two year and I was arguing about Netflix shows being scripted I rudely ( I can admit) said to him shutup, you don’t know nothing or something like this can’t remember much and then rolled my eyes. He then punched me in my arms and opened his eyes wide and said I told you about this thing you do stop cutting me off when I’m speaking. We play fight before but if it’s too hard he will apologise and rub my arm or something. This time I got so angry left his house at 11pm he lives 1hr and a half from me! After he punched my arm he turned over and layer down to sleep I was cussing him so much and he ignored me. And I’m SICK I have the worst flu. He didn’t say sorry or anything. After he did that I hit him with my bra and he got up from laying down and I said do not touch me again.
Girl run, yes telling him to shut up was rude, but punching your partner is off limits regardless of what gender you are. definitely not a relationship you would want to be in, super unhealthy (i was in one like this once)
Original post by Anonymous
why'd u tell him to shut up then u idiot; u provoked him clearly

Telling someone to shut up doesn't give them the right to become physically violent towards you
honestly speaking, if something as insignificant as that can cause him to have that type of reaction then what would he be like later down the line? trasssh.
why'd u tell him to shut up then u idiot; u provoked him clearly

justifying abusive behaviour is crazy
Reply 5
xx

Why an earth would I lie? I’m literally telling the story that happened. Like wtf was you there?
Reply 6
Guys pls help my bf of two year and I was arguing about Netflix shows being scripted I rudely ( I can admit) said to him shutup, you don’t know nothing or something like this can’t remember much and then rolled my eyes. He then punched me in my arms and opened his eyes wide and said I told you about this thing you do stop cutting me off when I’m speaking. We play fight before but if it’s too hard he will apologise and rub my arm or something. This time I got so angry left his house at 11pm he lives 1hr and a half from me! After he punched my arm he turned over and layer down to sleep I was cussing him so much and he ignored me. And I’m SICK I have the worst flu. He didn’t say sorry or anything. After he did that I hit him with my bra and he got up from laying down and I said do not touch me again.

Girl, don't let these men take you for granted. Sometimes though in the future it would be important to learn a martial art to defend yourself. May i recommend Turkmenistani Tai Chi. Hope this helps. Stay strong, safe and most importantly slayyyyyyyy.
Why an earth would I lie? I’m literally telling the story that happened. Like wtf was you there?

Attention or to get a reaction, we get 1000s of these and it does sound kinda nonsense *shrug*

Run away from him quick and never see him again
He hit you because he's a **** (the rudest 4 letter word). It's what ****'s do. Hit their girlfriends over nothing and then act as if it was the girlfriend's fault and they've done nothing wrong.

Any man that isn't a **** would have smiled and made a joke out of you telling him to shut up. That's the sort of man you should have in your life as a boyfriend. Someone that deals with conflict with the person that they love in a good natured, confident I'm OK, you're OK, assertive way that defuses the situation instead of escalating it.

Play fighting is the sort of thing that ****'s do. Men with class don't play fight. Play fighting is what idiot kids do in the school playground.

It's your choice. You can see this **** again. Or you can tell him to **** ***! (the most direct way you can tell someone to go away in 2 words).

Sometimes in life it's important to set boundaries. One boundary is that there should be no physical violence. Another is that hair trigger anger responses are unacceptable, because it's impossible to relax around such a person. Your **** of a boyfriend crossed both those boundaries. I hate men like him and I have nothing in common with them.
Sounds like your bf is a thuggish and immature jerk.
One who apparently believes that the uk's laws against battery, common assault and domestic abuse do not apply to him whilst he is punching you.

It is only a matter of time until his violent habits and inability to manage his anger without resorting to punishment violence will escalate drastically then land him in some very hot water.
Sooner or later his violence will end up resulting in him causing a serious injury to another person or killing them.
When that happens he won't be able to talk his way out of trouble with excuses like 'it was only a playfight', empty apologies or idiotic gaslighting attempts to shift the blame onto the victim of his criminal violence.

Make sure that it won't be you that ends up the punchbag that suffers a life changing physical attack at his hands/fists that destroys your health, looks, ability to see/hear/walk.
Or puts you in the morgue, yet another statistic in the records of uk adults fatally attacked by a partner or ex.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending