The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Art and Design Foundation 2015/2016

Anyone on here applying for the Foundation at Kingston? I loved it when I went. Anyone had their review yet? Mines in March :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anna_Art
I'm applying! got my interview in 2 days :s-smilie:

Good luck :smile:

Let me know how you get on, mine's on the 11th March!

Dropper my portfolio off today at CSM, long day!
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by HolyWorship
Good luck :smile:

Let me know how you get on, mine's on the 11th March!

Dropper my portfolio off today at CSM, long day!

Thanks!
Yep will do,
Ahh I had my CSM review on the 13th :smile:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all luck!

Please let me know if you have any questions about studying at Kingston!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Hi there - I had my interview at Kingston last week. Do you know how many people they interview and how many places there are? Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by helionsbumpstead
Hi there - I had my interview at Kingston last week. Do you know how many people they interview and how many places there are? Thanks

I have mine on the 11th March, I'm guessing at the end of the month?

How did it go?
Original post by helionsbumpstead

They told us that they are interviewing 400 people.
I'm not sure how many they have on the course though...
I find out if I'm accepted in a few days ! :eek:
Original post by Kingston University
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all luck!

Please let me know if you have any questions about studying at Kingston!

Student Ambassador

Hey!
I just got an unconditional offer for the FAD (which I'm v happy about). :colondollar:
I have a few Q's!
How strong is fine art at Kingston would you say? and what art colleges do people go on to study at?
I may have to choose between Kingston and places like Ox Brookes & Leeds & CSM, which have a good record of getting their students to strong art colleges & their first choice of BA programs

thanks!
Reply 8
Hey!
I just got an unconditional offer for the FAD (which I'm v happy about). :colondollar:
I have a few Q's!
How strong is fine art at Kingston would you say? and what art colleges do people go on to study at?
I may have to choose between Kingston and places like Ox Brookes & Leeds & CSM, which have a good record of getting their students to strong art colleges & their first choice of BA programs

thanks!

Well done:smile:
Reply 9
Congratulations!!

How did you find out about your offer from Kingston, I had my interview last Wednesday and was wondering if they let you know over email or post ????
Original post by Gallh98
Congratulations!!

How did you find out about your offer from Kingston, I had my interview last Wednesday and was wondering if they let you know over email or post ????

Thanks!
I got an email :smile:
Hey!
I have a few Q's!

thanks!

Hi Anna,

Congratulations on your offer!

I would say that we have a very strong Art department here at Kingston, I work at a lot of open days and higher education talks and Art Foundation is always one of our most popular courses.

I don't have a definitive list of places of where our students go on to study but I can give you some examples of comments I have had from friends on the course. They have told me that they really got to explore and experiment on the course, that staff were really encouraging and gave them the help and advice they needed and that they were really proud of their final work. Many of our Foundation Year students stay on and complete a degree at Kingston. That said our tutors are fully supportive of students wanting to apply to another BA course.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions!

Student Ambassador
So very happy to have an unconditional offer - FAD from Kingston :smile: :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending