The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Interior Design at Kingston

Hi! I applied for interior design at kingston and submitted my portfolio in early feb and haven't heard back yet. Has anyone had any offers? I'm scared I'm going to miss out on accommodation and it's my first choice
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I applied for interior design at kingston and submitted my portfolio in early feb and haven't heard back yet. Has anyone had any offers? I'm scared I'm going to miss out on accommodation and it's my first choice

Hi there @Anonymous #1, I understand your concern, universities may take a while to get back to you when reviewing portfolios. If you are concerned about your application, you can try contacting the university through HERE!
Regarding your accommodation, I personally only managed to book my room in late May/ early June! You may not get your first choice of student accommodation but there should definitely be halls available if you are not too late!
Hope this helps, and I hope you hear back from them soon!

Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep.)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi there @Anonymous #1, I understand your concern, universities may take a while to get back to you when reviewing portfolios. If you are concerned about your application, you can try contacting the university through HERE!
Regarding your accommodation, I personally only managed to book my room in late May/ early June! You may not get your first choice of student accommodation but there should definitely be halls available if you are not too late!
Hope this helps, and I hope you hear back from them soon!
Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep.)

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending