The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University Official Applicants Thread 2024

That time of year is upon us once again - and we're thrilled to create a thread dedicated to Kingston University's 2024 applicants!

Applying to university can sometimes feel like a bit of a hectic process, but our goal here is to make it as easy as possible. Kingston Reps will be checking in on this thread regularly, so if you have any questions for us, just drop them down below. Otherwise, we'll be updating the Kingston University forum regularly with news of open days or tidbits about student life here at Kingston - so make sure to keep an eye out for any of our posts! :biggrin:

To kick things off, why not tell us which course you're applying for and why?
Reply 1
I have applied for Fashion BA september 2024 intake. submitted my portfolio but still not heard anything from Kingston University. Please help
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Aarun6
I have applied for Fashion BA september 2024 intake. submitted my portfolio but still not heard anything from Kingston University. Please help

Hi @Aarun6

Don't panic! The deadline to hear back from Universities for an offer is in May.

If you haven't heard back, this could just mean that the university is looking over all the portfolios and this can take a while especially for the Fashion BA course.

I hope you hear back soon and let us know if you have any more questions.

I hope this helped!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi @Aarun6

Don't panic! The deadline to hear back from Universities for an offer is in May.

If you haven't heard back, this could just mean that the university is looking over all the portfolios and this can take a while especially for the Fashion BA course.

I hope you hear back soon and let us know if you have any more questions.

I hope this helped!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Thank you so much
As anyone else applied for BA graphic design for this sep?
Reply 5
anyone going to study graphic design BA?
Hi @username6802746 and @li1lac

I found my future course mates on the Kingston freshers Facebook group Kingston University Freshers 2024 (Official) | Facebook . There's not loads of members yet but over the next few months it should hopefully start to fill up and you can usually find people through there and group chats start to form for most courses.

Hope this helps :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)
applied for geography!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending