The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

fellow architecture student?

hey is anyone else starting architecture at Kingston this September? would love to make some friends before the course starts :smile:
Original post by beomgyuswolfcut
hey is anyone else starting architecture at Kingston this September? would love to make some friends before the course starts :smile:

hey im not sure if Im going to Kingston yet but I most likely will so lovely to meet you
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Hi @beomgyuswolfcut

Have you been invited to one of our offer holder days? There is one coming up soon and they are an amazing opportunity to meet the other offer holders from your course that would be most likely joining you in September.

If you haven't been invited, I would recommend emailing in if you are interested and wanting to meet people before September.

I hope this helped and let me know if you have any questions!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Reply 3

Looks like it’s gonna be my firm choice .good to meet a fellow arch student 🫡
Original post by darinkhalid
hey im not sure if Im going to Kingston yet but I most likely will so lovely to meet you

Can we connect?
Original post by muzzichuzzi
Can we connect?

sure!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending