The Student Room Group

Yoga pants

If you're a girl with a toned body and wear yoga pants when out, I'm sure you're aware that they accentuate your figure. So, do you welcome the thought of guys seeing your ass and legs and wanting to **** you silly?
Love the post. On point hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
It's done for self gratification. People show off their toned body to show what they got and in return get praised from it to make them feel good.

Any girls that say that they don't like the attention is a liar. If they didn't want men to look at them that way they'd cover them selves up. Some may argue they feel comfy in yoga pants. Then if that's true wear a trench coat underneath that?
Reply 3
Original post by Async
It's done for self gratification. People show off their toned body to show what they got and in return get praised from it to make them feel good.

Any girls that say that they don't like the attention is a liar. If they didn't want men to look at them that way they'd cover them selves up. Some may argue they feel comfy in yoga pants. Then if that's true wear a trench coat underneath that?

Girls tend to wear skin tight jeans which also accentuates their figure. Comfy? Looser jeans are comfier and easier to move around in.

As for the attention, girls also put photos up on TSR and seem to love getting compliments. The post your picture thread is a great place for compliment fishing.
I wonder how many of those who wear yoga pants actually do yoga
Reply 5
Original post by shawn_o1
I wonder how many of those who wear yoga pants actually do yoga

Yoga pants aren't for yoga anymore, they're for any physical activity because they make ass and legs look sexy as ****.
Reply 6
This subjects been touched on already here and get ready for the line of lying girls who say they wear it because it's comfortable. I remember the last thread on the subject got thrown in the recycle bin because some girls only welcome politically correct views and report the rest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending