The Student Room Group

University Prestige Rankings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Nice try :rolleyes:

I assume you aren't one of these sought after grads then, try again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep away from my balls.
Original post by LutherVan
Keep away from my balls.

Quelle horreur, you Monsieur, need to work on your form! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
oxford,cambridge, LSE, Imperial, UCL (G5 basically)
Durham, St.Andrews, Warwick
Bath,Exeter, Bristol, King's
Birmingham,Edinburgh, Manchester, Nottingham,
Surrey,York,Newcastle
Leeds, Southampton, Kent/ Leicester
Sheffield, Glasgow
Liverpool
Queen Belfast
Queen Mary
Original post by Okorange
St Andrews is actually really good for Chemistry and Physics as well.

What about liverpool??:yy::yy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Okorange
Also people who are more likely to succeed and are ambitious are more likely to achieve good grades and attend those institutions in the first place. So theres a significant bias to that.

Not really. I messed around at school. Got A*BB at A level and now at a russell group ###elite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr. Roxas
Again, just ignore this stupid poster, Luther Van. He's only flame baiting and trolling. He is unlike anyone of us on here -- a lowly guy from India who has not attended a UK university, and who has not even been to the UK all his life. And, worse, he gets his knowledge and forms his opinions based on the tabloids he reads back in his hometown somewhere in India. It's useless to debate with him. Even when he's been dis-proven all the time, he still fights back and assumes himself correct.

Now that he cannot disprove me, he's questioning McKinsey.

What a total LOOOZZZeeeerr this guy is!

LoL...

evidence he is from india and has never come to the uk? post it explicitly please so all his words can be renounced as crap, otherwise he is still free to continue till proven otherwise.
I must admit I found this thread thoroughly hilarious to read and would love to see it rekindled (minus the anti-Indian remarks)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending