The Student Room Group

Which uni should i put as my firm?

I wanna do international relations and both queen mary university and soas have given me a conditional offer of BBB.
Im really stuck between the two and have no idea which one to choose especially with the deadline in a week now. When i ask people why soas they say for the international aspect and how diverse it is but im never really given any other reason. And for queen mary its a Russel group but its lower than soas in rankings for IR (soas is 5th and qmu is 28th according to guardian rankings)
Original post by Fahmida.Ak
I wanna do international relations and both queen mary university and soas have given me a conditional offer of BBB.
Im really stuck between the two and have no idea which one to choose especially with the deadline in a week now. When i ask people why soas they say for the international aspect and how diverse it is but im never really given any other reason. And for queen mary its a Russel group but its lower than soas in rankings for IR (soas is 5th and qmu is 28th according to guardian rankings)

Just wanted to come and say that their are different types of rankings, national rankings most of the time put more importance on student satisfaction. Whereas international rankings look more at prestige, employer/teaching reputation in which case QMUL ranks higher (QS rankings / THE rankings).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending