The Student Room Group

Post-exam discussion : OCR General Studies : Scientific

Personally I thought all the questions were more or less fair game, apart from the train timetable one, I couldn't fathom which train arrived at which time (apparantly each column was one seperate train). Other than that, not too bad...
Reply 1
Good for you, I didnt like it at all. The first question was OK, the second was a bit worse and in the last one was terribble. I didnt know what to write :frown:.

However, there was a timetable clash and I havent been to any lessons, had any info about the exam or even seen a past paper. THe only reason I did it becuase its the crappy school's policy :angry:.

Anyone know any grade boundries
Reply 2
Grade boundaries same as most other subjects (ie. >80% A; grade decreasing every 10%). When you say you didn't like the last question...didn't you like any of them? I answered the Health and Fitness one but I feel I could have answered the Conservation one almost as well.

Oh, and no college I know gets lessons for GS. I only had one explaining what the paper often asks.

(oh, and that Standard Form button on my calc comes in mighty handy sometimes!!)

Latest