Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accommodation Sept 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Cjgonzalez94
Hey guys,

Where's everyone applying for accommodation September 2015?

:smile:

Liberty and Callice (Ensuite) 1st then 2nd Singer :smile: how about you?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 81
Hi guys,

I'd like to apply ASAP and I'm waiting for an email or something else with my Student ID..
Anyway I'm thinking of choosing Callice and I'm going to study Business Management :smile:
Original post by michi.s
Hi guys,

I'd like to apply ASAP and I'm waiting for an email or something else with my Student ID..
Anyway I'm thinking of choosing Callice and I'm going to study Business Management :smile:

If you didn't firm before the 15th of Jan, you apply for accommodation as of the 16th of March :smile:
Just to let you know, you don't pick Callice, you pick en suite and they will give you one which is en suite, so you could be in Callice, or Liberty or Victoria etc
Reply 83
Thank you so much! 😃
Reply 84
Original post by michi.s
Hi guys,

Yeah same here! I should have received one as my offer was unconditional however I didn't receive and email :frown:
Reply 85
Original post by tumblrgirl96
I put Singer Hall as my first choice and university owned houses as my second. I'm going to be studying psychology :smile:

Omg, Singer Hall is my first choice and I got an email saying that I've been provisionally allocated a room there. Im also studying Psychology :biggrin:
Original post by Minzyy
Omg, Singer Hall is my first choice and I got an email saying that I've been provisionally allocated a room there. Im also studying Psychology :biggrin:

Do you have an unconditional offer?
Reply 87
Original post by rainbowsloth
Do you have an unconditional offer?

Nooo, I wish I did but I have a conditional offer :'( But im working hard so I hope I get in without any hassle lool
Reply 88
I Got an Ensuite woo woo
Reply 89
Original post by Diwani
I Got an Ensuite woo woo

Have you already got a room?:eek:
Original post by Minzyy
Nooo, I wish I did but I have a conditional offer :'( But im working hard so I hope I get in without any hassle lool

Oh okay :P What did you get? And how long did it take to find out?
Reply 91
Original post by michi.s
Have you already got a room?:eek:

well a conditional firm however since i got an unconditional offer I have. :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by Diwani
I Got an Ensuite woo woo

How did you find this out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by Nur_ah
How did you find this out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received and email saying i got my firm choice Well it says conditional Firm provisional offer
I don't know which one i have been offered yet it just says in the email i have got my first choice
Reply 94
Oh okay :P What did you get? And how long did it take to find out?

Uhm well my conditional provisional offer for Singer came through last Friday 13th and I had applied on my birthday the 4th so that didnt take that long but my actual offer is like ABB so I need to like work hard loool :smile: Do you have conditional or unconditional ?
Just realised I got that email, its really confusing though :frown: They need make their whole applying for accommodation system better... Says I got my preferred option so I'm guessing I have en suite (My first choice)
Reply 96
Hi everyone, I'm going to be staying in Singer halls if I get it, I will be 18 and will be studying sports therapy!
Reply 97
Just realised I got that email, its really confusing though :frown: They need make their whole applying for accommodation system better... Says I got my preferred option so I'm guessing I have en suite (My first choice)

Yeah however we don't know if its callice, liberty or victoria hall sadly! they will offer us a room hopefully soon it does say around may time! *Sigh*
Reply 98

But did you apply today?
Because I have an unconditional offer and still no mail about a room:frown:
Reply 99
Original post by Saundie
Hi everyone, I'm going to be staying in Singer halls if I get it, I will be 18 and will be studying sports therapy!

I'll be in Singer too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest