The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Re: Provisional Degree for Admission

I will be graduating in 2024 and i want to apply for MSc Cybersecurity for Sept 2024. But i will be getting my Provisional degree certificate from my university in August 2024. So can i apply to the university? like will my application gets accepted by the university and can i get the unconditional offer letter from the university, if i submit my Provisional Degree Certificate in August 2024 for the Sept 2024 intake?
Original post by sohan9
I will be graduating in 2024 and i want to apply for MSc Cybersecurity for Sept 2024. But i will be getting my Provisional degree certificate from my university in August 2024. So can i apply to the university? like will my application gets accepted by the university and can i get the unconditional offer letter from the university, if i submit my Provisional Degree Certificate in August 2024 for the Sept 2024 intake?

Hello @sohan9

I hope you're well. I think you should be able to apply using your predicted final grade for your BSc, by the time you apply in August 2024 with hopes to start in September 2024 it may be too late to start and sort all of the things out by then. To get a more informative answer please can you contact our admissions team:

Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2222
OR
Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Please be aware you may get a slower response time using email. If you send an email, please state your full name, student ID, what current course you are study and that you would like to study MSC, and mention your provisional degree certificate due for August 2024.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @sohan9

I hope you're well. I think you should be able to apply using your predicted final grade for your BSc, by the time you apply in August 2024 with hopes to start in September 2024 it may be too late to start and sort all of the things out by then. To get a more informative answer please can you contact our admissions team:

Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2222
OR
Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Please be aware you may get a slower response time using email. If you send an email, please state your full name, student ID, what current course you are study and that you would like to study MSC, and mention your provisional degree certificate due for August 2024.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Hi, thank you for the reply.
I'm Sohan from INDIA and i am currently studying my final year BTech Computer Science and Engineering. I will be graduating in 2024 .My university will provide Provisional Degree in August first week only, but i will be having my Consolidated marks transcript, Bonafide certificate, transcripts..I want to apply for MSc Cybersecurity -Sept 2024 intake. I would like to know if i submit my Provisional Degree in August first week, will i get unconditional letter and CAS from Coventry University?

Should i contact the above mentioned Email or is there any admissions team for international students (I'm from India)
Original post by sohan9
Hi, thank you for the reply.
I'm Sohan from INDIA and i am currently studying my final year BTech Computer Science and Engineering. I will be graduating in 2024 .My university will provide Provisional Degree in August first week only, but i will be having my Consolidated marks transcript, Bonafide certificate, transcripts..I want to apply for MSc Cybersecurity -Sept 2024 intake. I would like to know if i submit my Provisional Degree in August first week, will i get unconditional letter and CAS from Coventry University?

Should i contact the above mentioned Email or is there any admissions team for international students (I'm from India)

Hi Sohan,

If you meet the entry requirements, then you should be able to apply with your transcript. It would be too late to apply if you waited for your degree until the first week of August. However, please confirm this with the International Admissions Team. Please see below their contact details.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 24 7765 2152

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest