The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accommodation Sept 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rainbowsloth
It's new to the website, looks really nice! I haven't firmed it yet, but I will be in the next few days.

Ive applied to Victoria too and im studying business. Callice is my second choice
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Nur_ah
Really wanna make Victoria hall my first choice! But I wanna see if a lot of people do otherwise there's no point :frown: if not I think singer will be my first! Then callice. Girls who lived in singer told me that it's so much better socially because the layout of the flats are so much better!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive applied to Victoria too it looks so modern and nice and is a bit cheaper. Callice is my second. I am worried about how good itll be socially but wanted my own bathroom so didn't have as many options. Hopefully loads of people are going Victoria too
I've firmed coventry and put victoria as my no.1. But are they meant to email you now about which accommodation you've got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have to phone to find out or do they email you?
and how have you guys put Victoria as first, I could only select en-suite, not the specific building?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 164
Original post by baltatter
I got an conditional offer for my first chouce which is Victoria and Callice and they gave me Victoria

Are you a conditional offer? I thought we heard back in August?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an conditional offer for my first chouce which is Victoria and Callice and they gave me Victoria

Is your offer for the uni conditional or unconditional?
Conditional depending on grades but I will be ok
Original post by Nur_ah
Are you a conditional offer? I thought we heard back in August?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No its a conditional depending on grades so they will confirm in August but they told me they are holding Victoria for me. It looks like such a nice building
No its a conditional depending on grades so they will confirm in August but they told me they are holding Victoria for me. It looks like such a nice building

How did you manage that? I'm a conditional and they don't put me in a specific hall until I go unconditional, I've got en suite but I could be given any. How come you definitely have Victoria?
Hi! I'm an international student and I've received a conditional offer but i haven't gotten my uk visa yet since i need my a2 results first. Does anyone know if i can apply for accommodation even though i don't have my uk visa right now? :smile:
Original post by Celineee
Hi! I'm an international student and I've received a conditional offer but i haven't gotten my uk visa yet since i need my a2 results first. Does anyone know if i can apply for accommodation even though i don't have my uk visa right now? :smile:

I don't know much about that, however I'm sure they'd be able to give you all the information you need if you call or email the accommodation people at Coventry :smile:
Original post by rainbowsloth
I don't know much about that, however I'm sure they'd be able to give you all the information you need if you call or email the accommodation people at Coventry :smile:

Thank You for the advice! I'll try emailing them :biggrin:
I'm gonna be studying Creative Writing and English. I made Singers Hall my first choice, I hope I'll get it :smile:
I'm doing Mechanical Engineering. Thinking of going for the University Owned houses; they look just as good and are a bit cheaper as well. Singer Hall will be my second.
My first choice is Callice and my second is Liberty :smile: going to be studying criminology and psychology
Reply 175
Original post by Zagadoria
I'm doing Mechanical Engineering. Thinking of going for the University Owned houses; they look just as good and are a bit cheaper as well. Singer Hall will be my second.

applied to mech eng aswel, applied to any ensuite place.
I'll be in Liberty, I've been given my room. Studying Spanish.
My first choice is liberty to! :smile: I've found some other people staying there via this Facebook group, it has links for all the halls groups in there it so good! - facebook.com/groups/1531974370405644/?ref=ts&fref=ts
hi all,i have just completed and accepted my accommodation at singer hall just wondering who is in my block
Hi, I have got an offer of accommodation at Coventry University in Singer halls and my room type is single. My friend also has got an offer to live in Singer halls, but her room type is premier single. Can someone explain me what are the differences between these two types of rooms? Also, can someone give me some more information about the premier single rooms. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest