The Student Room Group

(S)eriously (E)xciting but i am Perple(X)ed

I am 16, I have been in a number of fligs here and there but have never found anyone who I actually connect with, to take our relationship to the 'next' stage, 3rd base.

Is it that i'm being too picky, shoud I just get out there and experience life as everyone seems to be doing? I am worried that i will end up alone due to a numeber of reasons; If I have no experience before hand, I may be rejected? Being too picky will lead to some of the best years of my life as being boring and sad. However my personal beliefs are that you should only have interactions with someone if you truely connect.

Any advice?
Deep:confused:
Reply 1
Your subtley baffles me
Dont force yourself to "experience life" if you're not totally sure that you want to. It's not like you're catching up or anything, there's plenty of time for stuff to happen naturally! If I were you, I wouldn't get too caught up on it, just do what your instincts tell you, along with ur personal beliefs!

Oh, and having no experience is kind of in fashion at the mo, people think its awesome to be like the "first" of someone's. It also means that you have emotional integrity. which is good. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Wow, if you put it that way it doesn't seem as bad lol. Thanks for Advice dude

Latest

Trending

Trending