The Student Room Group
I take it this is about the A2 independent coursework? According to one paragraph in the textbook I used:

Remember that you should not need to introduce background studies into the discussion section that have not been mentioned previously in the introduction. If you find that you are doing this, then your selection of studies in the introduction may need revising.

So no, probably not. :p: And to be honest, I don't see why you'd need to introduce new studies myself -- if you're doing a study on obedience to authority, for example, it'd seem silly to omit an experiment as significant as Milgram's just because you'd already mentioned it in the intro.
Reply 2
You are meant to refer to studies you cited in the introduction. As it says above, if you are then you are doing something wrong. Just add it into your introduction. :smile:
Reply 3
Ok thanks very much i'm really struggling with this disscuission. Im doing stroop you see and im finding it a bit complicated. My teacher isnt much help either :P
Do you have a textbook on A2 Psychology? There was quite a sizable section dedicated to the coursework in my own book. :p:
Reply 5
No i dont :P/ Which book do you have maybe i can look it up in the library
Reply 7
Oh ok thank you :smile: i shall have a look for it.

Latest

Trending

Trending