The Student Room Group

South Carolina Police Officer shoots dead unarmed black man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Art_Sloan
Theft is a sin. He got what he deserved. The cop had every right to protect himself from a sinner. The thief is now facing the wrath of the lord, and he will spend eternity in Hell.

BREAKING: Murder is now not a sin according to this person.
Original post by EatAndRevise
Actually, running away from that police officer was a crime. You have quoted a specific part of my OP, ignoring the fact that I want him to recieve maximum penalty.

Dude. If your gonna bring it, then bring it. Don't try and cover all bases and say you want the cop to go down.......... but

It's nothing to do with his race.

Yeah. Because he would have shot him if he was a white women or white man. You really believe that ? Stop lying to yourself.

It's nothing to do with me trying to shift the focus, you have absolutely no evidence that this is a racial hate crime. So stop trying to start race wars.

Right. Of course because it can only be race hate unless Micheal Slager (The Cop) had a white hood on and a burning cross and said "I killed him because he's a N****R and I hate *N****RS !!"

I know in your world that's what racism looks like. But that's not how racism is. Just so you know: Over the past five years in South Carolina, police have shot 209 people. Not a single police officer was convicted of a crime.

The media cares more when a black person is killed by a police officer than when white people are killed, this is why you are making the false claim that "this kind of thing doesn't happen to white kids". Because that is utter nonsense.

Right. So you try to shift the focus back onto white people and want to win gold medal at the oppression Olympics ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Trevor-Insist
Dude. If your gonna bring it, then bring it. Don't try and cover all bases and say you want the cop to go down.......... but

Yeah. Because he would have shot him if he was a white women or white man. You really believe that ? Stop lying to yourself.

Right. Of course because it can only be race hate unless Micheal Slager (The Cop) had a white hood on and a burning cross and said "I killed him because he a N****R and I hate *N****RS"

I know in your silly world that's what racism looks. But that's not how racism is. Just so you know: Over the past five years in South Carolina, police have shot 209 people. Not a single police officer was convicted of a crime.

Right. So you try to shift the focus back onto white people and want to win gold medal at the oppression Olympics ?

I do, it was murder. Of course I want him to go to prison. Don't be ridiculous.

Well, we do not know what would have happened. You cannot make assumptions, just as I can't.

What the hell are you talking about? You have no evidence it was a hate crime. He did not actively seek out this individual because he was black. He stopped him because one of his tail lights was not working.

My silly world? What is that supposed to mean?

Yes, ok. From that data:

"At least 101 African-American suspects were shot at, of whom 34 died.
At least 67 white suspects were shot at; 41 died.
Five were either Latino, Asian or Native American; four of them died."

So, more whites were killed. Are you going to claim there is some sort of prejudice against whites? No, of course you aren't.

You keep on iterating this point that I am trying to shift the focus to white people. I am not. I am saying you have no evidence of racism. You make wild assumptions in an attempt to defame me, your victim complex does not work here.

Original post by Art_Sloan
Theft is a sin. He got what he deserved. The cop had every right to protect himself from a sinner. The thief is now facing the wrath of the lord, and he will spend eternity in Hell.

Wow.

"At least 101 African-American suspects were shot at, of whom 34 died.
At least 67 white suspects were shot at; 41 died.
Five were either Latino, Asian or Native American; four of them died."

So, more whites were killed. Are you going to claim there is some sort of prejudice against whites? No, of course you aren't.

The U.S. government doesn't have a database collecting information about the total number of police involved shootings each year. Why ? They don't want people to know. Why ? Because police shoot a lot more people than you think.

But let's run with your argument that more whites are killed by the Police than blacks. So let's just say these stats are right.

They are still meaningless.

For a start white Hispanics are considered white in the USA. So whites are around 73% of the US and white Hispanics are around 12%, that's around 84% of the US population. Blacks are around 10%.

So the critical factor ignored by you is the extent to which the Police encounter blacks and whites. The police have more dealings with, encounters with, scuffles with more whites than they do blacks which gives them more chance to use deadly force.

Your point is like me saying "It's less dangerous to encounter a Grizzly bear, than be in a car, because way more people die in a car, than die at the hands of a Grizzly bear" See how stupid that sounds ? But statistically speaking what I said is true.

It's wrong because you have to judge what happens when people encounters Grizzly bears in comparison to what happens people get in a car. You didn't compare like with like. You're not comparing unarmed black men being killed with unarmed white men.

I do, it was murder. Of course I want him to go to prison. Don't be ridiculous.

Well, we do not know what would have happened. You cannot make assumptions, just as I can't.

What the hell are you talking about? You have no evidence it was a hate crime. He did not actively seek out this individual because he was black. He stopped him because one of his tail lights was not working.

I don't know if Slager sought him out because he was black. How can you know ? It's impossible. You can't prove racism or if someone is racist because you are asking to read someone mind, which is something no-one can win.

However what we do know is widepread police racism, from the recent cases in which white officers were found to have been sending around or posting blatantly racist e-mails, videos or text messages, as in Florida and San Francisco, in Ferguson. Or posting racist updates on their Facebook walls in case after case after case after case after case after case after case after case after case after case.

We know it from the way police manage to justify any killing black person even blaming a twelve year old like Tamir Rice for his own death at the hands of a Cleveland officer who was previously found unfit for service. Or the way police in Philadelphia viciously assaulted Najee Rivera and then lied about the incident to cover up their brutality.

We also know a black man called Glenn Ford, imprisoned for thirty years on death row for a crime he did not commit, but for which he was convicted by an all-white jury.

Or Darryl Hunt, convicted and imprisoned for two decades for the rape and murder of a white woman, despite his innocence—also convicted by an all-white jury.

Or Ronald Cotton, convicted and imprisoned for ten years for a rape of a white woman that he did not commit, only exonerated after DNA evidence proved his innocence.

Or for Marvin Anderson.
Or for Herman Atkins.
Or for Bennett Barbour.

We know that black males are twenty-one times more likely than white males to be killed by police, not because we commit crime twenty-one times, but because they are perceived as dangerous in ways that white men are not.

We know that white folks can parade around with guns (real ones, with actual bullets, unlike the toy possessed by Tamir Rice or the air rifle held by John Crawford) and not be shot, tased or in any way abused by officers.

Even when they threaten those officers. Even when they verbally taunt and abuse those officers outside a school. Even when they bring that weapon to a park between the White House and Capitol building, and proceed to issue political threats.

They know that a white man can actually point his weapon at officers, refuse to drop that weapon when told to do so, and even demand that the officers “drop their f*cking guns,” as happened last year in New Orleans and still remain a breathing.

We know that a white guy can shoot at cops with a BB gun and not be violently beaten or killed for his actions. Or that white guys can shoot up a Walmart in Idaho and be taken into custody without injury. Or point a gun at cops in Pennsylvania and not be killed or injured. Or point a gun at firefighters in Phoenix and not get shot when the cops arrive.

We know a white woman can shoot up a neighborhood and lead cops on a car chase during which she also shoots at them, and still live to tell the story, all while black women who are posing no threat to police at all are killed with frightening regularity by the cops.
(edited 9 years ago)
The U.S. government doesn't have a database collecting information about the total number of police involved shootings each year. Why ? They don't want people to know. Why ? Because police shoot a lot more people than you think.

But let's run with your argument that more whites are killed by the Police than blacks. So let's just say these stats are right.

They are still meaningless.

For a start white Hispanics are considered white in the USA. So whites are around 73% of the US and white Hispanics are around 12%, that's around 84% of the US population. Blacks are around 10%.

So the critical factor ignored by you is the extent to which the Police encounter blacks and whites. The police have more dealings with, encounters with, scuffles with more whites than they do blacks which gives them more chance to use deadly force.

Your point is like me saying "It's less dangerous to encounter a Grizzly bear, than be in a car, because way more people die in a car, than die at the hands of a Grizzly bear" See how stupid that sounds ? But statistically speaking what I said is true.

It's wrong because you have to judge what happens when people encounters Grizzly bears in comparison to what happens people get in a car. You didn't compare like with like. You're not comparing unarmed black men being killed with unarmed white men.

I don't know if Slager sought him out because he was black. How can you know ? It's impossible.

However what we do know is widepread police racism, from the recent cases in which white officers were found to have been sending around or posting blatantly racist e-mails, videos or text messages, as in Florida and San Francisco, in Ferguson. Or posting racist updates on their Facebook walls in case after case after case after case after case after case after case after case after case after case.

We know it from the way police manage to justify any killing black person even blaming a twelve year old like Tamir Rice for his own death at the hands of a Cleveland officer who was previously found unfit for service. Or the way police in Philadelphia viciously assaulted Najee Rivera and then lied about the incident to cover up their brutality.

We also know case a black man called Glenn Ford, imprisoned for thirty years on death row for a crime he did not commit, but for which he was convicted by an all-white jury.

Or Darryl Hunt, convicted and imprisoned for two decades for the rape and murder of a white woman, despite his innocence—also convicted by an all-white jury.

Or Ronald Cotton, convicted and imprisoned for ten years for a rape of a white woman that he did not commit, only exonerated after DNA evidence proved his innocence.

Or for Marvin Anderson.
Or for Herman Atkins.
Or for Bennett Barbour.

We know that black males are twenty-one times more likely than white males to be killed by police, not because we commit crime twenty-one times, but because they are perceived as dangerous in ways that white men are not.

We know that white folks can parade around with guns (real ones, with actual bullets, unlike the toy possessed by Tamir Rice or the air rifle held by John Crawford) and not be shot, tased or in any way abused by officers.

Even when they threaten those officers. Even when they verbally taunt and abuse those officers outside a school. Even when they bring that weapon to a park between the White House and Capitol building, and proceed to issue political threats.

They know that a white man can actually point his weapon at officers, refuse to drop that weapon when told to do so, and even demand that the officers “drop their f*cking guns,” as happened last year in New Orleans and still remain a breathing.

We know that a white guy can shoot at cops with a BB gun and not be violently beaten or killed for his actions. Or that white guys can shoot up a Walmart in Idaho and be taken into custody without injury. Or point a gun at cops in Pennsylvania and not be killed or injured. Or point a gun at firefighters in Phoenix and not get shot when the cops arrive.

We know a white woman can shoot up a neighborhood and lead cops on a car chase during which she also shoots at them, and still live to tell the story, all while black women who are posing no threat to police at all are killed with frightening regularity by the cops.

They don't have a database regarding that because that would be absurd. Why would the Government keep a database entailing their own wrongdoing?

Those stats are correct; I collected them from the website that you obtained that information from in the first place.

If they are as you say "meaningless", then why do we see more coverage of black men being killed? Because there is a bias in the media, which winds the public up to make them believe that blacks are killed on a mass scale. Do you have evidence that the police have more scuffles with whites?

You used these statistics earlier to prove one of your points, but now that you have seen that more whites are killed you seem to discredit it? And ok, find me statistics regarding unarmed black men and unarmed white men being killed. Because as these statistics show, more whites are killed in South Carolina by police shootings, but you seem to not care.

No, you have assumed on numerous occasions that this man was a racist. You cannot make assumptions like that based on no evidence. So before you make wild accusations, get some facts.

"Widespread police racism", hardly. You cannot use "widespread" to describe fewer than 20 cases of alleged racism, that's hogwash.

"We know it from the way police manages to justify any killing black person" again, nonsense. That shooting was justified, how the hell can a police officer distinguish a fake gun from a real gun, when it looks realistic? The child reached into his waistband to get the gun, just because he is a child, does not mean that he cannot shoot at the officers. Don't be absurd.

The case of Najee Rivera was undoubtedly police brutality at it's finest.

That was 30 years ago when racism was accepted in many parts of America, don't use historic trials in an attempt to prove a point.

Again, another historic trial. The fact that he was released shows that racism is a depleting evil in the U.S.

Yet again, another trial from 30+ years ago.

Another one.

Etc.

Etc.

You haven't seem to have addressed the issue of the very high percentage of inmates in the U.S. being black. Do you believe that they are all innocent and have been discriminated against due to the colour of their skin?

So you want these white people to be killed? You don't care that many of these white people survived? Is your only goal to ensure that more white people are killed at the hands of police officers? Because this is what it seems like.

In addition, one thing you seem to be missing is that each state trains their officers in different ways. Many states will have police officers that are less able than many other states.

You just love to cherry pick public cases of police shootings. And how many times have armed black men not been killed? Oh, sorry, you seem to have left that out of your sources because you cannot seem to fathom that blacks are not victimized in the United States.

You are using many sources from extremely bias websites, who's sole intentions are to provoke reactions from the public. Please don't insult me by giving me links to websites that are clearly bias in their intentions.
You haven't seem to have addressed the issue of the very high percentage of inmates in the U.S. being black. Do you believe that they are all innocent and have been discriminated against due to the colour of their skin ?

The mass imprisonment of black men is simply American society’s main way to control black men. It has little to do with the crime rate and everything to do with the war on drugs. But it is not drug dealers who are filling up the prisons, but people caught with drugs, few of them with a violent past.

And in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed. Blacks and whites sell and possess drugs at about the same rate, guess who is filling up the prisons under these drug laws ? Mostly black amen, particularly those from poor neighbourhoods.

Drug possession is a felony. That means you go to prison. And even after you do your time you do not get to start over clean. For one, almost no one will hire you. Most professional licences are out of the question too.

For the first five years you cannot get public housing just when you need it most. You will never again get food stamps. And on and on. Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of you ? We already know: within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison.

Millions of black men are having their freedom and rights taken from them and their lives messed up forever for what ? For violent crimes, for hurting people ? No. For something that white people get away with all the time. Because it has nothing to do with drugs or crime but everything to do with controlling black men.

They don't have a database regarding that because that would be absurd. Why would the Government keep a database entailing their own wrongdoing?

Then if they don't keep a database then were are you getting these police shootings facts from ?

If they are as you say "meaningless", then why do we see more coverage of black men being killed ? Because there is a bias in the media, which winds the public up to make them believe that blacks are killed on a mass scale. Do you have evidence that the police have more scuffles with whites ?

For one the killings of black men are unarmed and two what makes the killings Scott, Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin case worse is not the race of his killer but the actions of the authorities in letting their killers go free. Remember this cop would be a hero without this vid.

This is about a miscarriage of justice. That is the very reason for the protests because without them little will be done.

When you read about murdered whites sometimes they say nothing about the arrest. Becauseit is just assumed that the police arrest suspects.

Black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if they are in a state which allows it, have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white child and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas many like you whites do.

You used these statistics earlier to prove one of your points, but now that you have seen that more whites are killed you seem to discredit it? And ok, find me statistics regarding unarmed black men and unarmed white men being killed. Because as these statistics show, more whites are killed in South Carolina by police shootings, but you seem to not care

One Black Person Is Killed Every 28 Hours By Police Or Law Enforcement

No, you have assumed on numerous occasions that this man was a racist. You cannot make assumptions like that based on no evidence. So before you make wild accusations, get some facts.

You ask for facts then dismiss the facts that are given to you.

Secondly - You can't prove racism to most whites.

Why ? They benefit from racism, psychologically and often materially. This causes them to turn a blind eye, to make excuses, to believe highly unlikely things about their country. Also whites control the press, universities, scientific journals, museums, schoolbooks. So they control 'The Truth".

Most people believe in racism not because they read it in a book but because they experienced it first-hand. For blacks the experience is direct. For whites, it comes through seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism but 99% of the time even then they might still discount it.

You are using many sources from extremely bias websites, who's sole intentions are to provoke reactions from the public. Please don't insult me by giving me links to websites that are clearly bias in their intentions.

If you are going to overlook whatever facts that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you. You are locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference. Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm.

You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say
(edited 9 years ago)
The mass imprisonment of black men is simply American society’s main way to control black men. It has little to do with the crime rate and everything to do with the war on drugs. But it is not drug dealers who are filling up the prisons, but people caught with drugs, few of them with a violent past.

And in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed. Blacks and whites sell and possess drugs at about the same rate, guess who is filling up the prisons under these drug laws ? Mostly black amen, particularly those from poor neighbourhoods.

Drug possession is a felony. That means you go to prison. And even after you do your time you do not get to start over clean. For one, almost no one will hire you. Most professional licences are out of the question too.

For the first five years you cannot get public housing just when you need it most. You will never again get food stamps. And on and on. Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of you ? We already know: within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison.

Millions of black men are having their freedom and rights taken from them and their lives messed up forever for what ? For violent crimes, for hurting people ? No. For something that white people get away with all the time. Because it has nothing to do with drugs or crime but everything to do with controlling black men.

Then if they don't keep a database then were are you getting these police shootings facts from ?

For one the killings of black men are unarmed and two what makes the killings Scott, Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin case worse is not the race of his killer but the actions of the authorities in letting their killers go free. Remember this cop would be a hero without this vid.

This is about a miscarriage of justice. That is the very reason for the protests because without them little will be done.

When you read about murdered whites sometimes they say nothing about the arrest. Becauseit is just assumed that the police arrest suspects.

Black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if they are in a state which allows it, have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white child and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas many like you whites do.

One Black Person Is Killed Every 28 Hours By Police Or Law Enforcement

You ask for facts then dismiss the facts that are given to you.

Secondly - You can't prove racism to most whites.

Why ? They benefit from racism, psychologically and often materially. This causes them to turn a blind eye, to make excuses, to believe highly unlikely things about their country. Also whites control the press, universities, scientific journals, museums, schoolbooks. So they control 'The Truth".

Most people believe in racism not because they read it in a book but because they experienced it first-hand. For blacks the experience is direct. For whites, it comes through seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism but 99% of the time even then they might still discount it.

If you are going to overlook whatever facts that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you. You are locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference. Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm.

You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say

"And in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed." Firstly, do you have a source for this? Secondly, why does that make a difference? They knowingly break the law. Do you know the solution to not getting a felony? Not breaking the law in the first place. Stop acting as if these people are victims, they are criminals, hence them being in prison.

Maybe they are having their freedom taken away from them, but do you know why? Because they have broken the law. Why do you believe these people are all victims? You are extremely misguided.

"Because it has nothing to do with drugs or crime but everything to do with controlling black men." Yes it does have something to do with crime otherwise they would not have been sentenced to time in prison. And you are incorrect, many of these men in prison have committed violent offenses.

I am getting these statistics from the article that you obtained them from i.e. The Huffington Post.

"One Black person is killed every 28 hours by police or law enforcement" that is misleading and incorrect. Read the article again.

I do not dismiss the facts, you have given me little to no facts. You have linked articles that have been produced by bias websites that have a mindset that every time a black man is killed in the U.S, that it is a hate crime.

Bloody hell, a nut job conspiracy theorist. Whites do not control the media, do not be absurd. I am not even going to respond to that dribble.

I have not overlooked facts. I responded to almost all of your linked articles, except from the ones that were outdated.

You try to insult my intellect even though you clearly have a severe victim complex, which you probably use to explain your poor socioeconomic stance. I can imagine that you claim to be victimised on a frequent basis.

So before you insult me, maybe you should look at the fact that you are completely delusional to facts and that if you did not read such crappy news sources, your intelligence could increase dramatically.

If I had no intentions of listening to what anyone had to say I would not be arguing with you.
Cba to dismantle the common misconceptions one by one the post above because Trevor seems to be very informed on the matter. But I will say this:

Obviously there is such thing as free will and personal responsibility. However we must acknowledge that African Americans over the years have been subjected to things on the basis of race that whites were not, and still are today. The poverty, crime and mass incarceration of African Americans on a surface level may seem self inflicted, but it is merely a reflection of the conditions subjected to them by the establishment. Whether you chose to accept it or not, pretty much every issue regarding the black community has a story behind it. And that story is rooted in white supremacy and oppression.
Bloody hell, a nut job conspiracy theorist. Whites do not control the media, do not be absurd. I am not even going to respond to that dribble.

As of 2015 six companies produce 90% of what Americans read, watch and listen to :

Viacom
CBS Corporation
News Corp
Time Warner
General Electric
Disney

All of them are owned by white people. Sumner Redstone owns the first two. Rupert Murdoch, Jeffrey Bewkes, Jeffrey Immelt and Bob Iger, in that order white men all.

So most of what Americans read, watch or listen to is either :

1) Produced by white men (that is why most heroes in films are white men even though only a third of America is white and male) or it
2) Appeals to white people.

Maybe they are having their freedom taken away from them, but do you know why? Because they have broken the law. Why do you believe these people are all victims ?

When you say “They are having their freedom taken away from them, but do you know why? Because they have broken the law." Sound a lot like the people who blamed lynching victims during Jim Crow.

This is like saying “you shouldn’t have drunk outta that water fountain if you didn’t want a beating, it doesn’t matter if white people can do whatever they want”

The current criminal justice system is absolutely just like Jim Crow. Some things are a crime for black people and are not a crime for white people. It’s as simple as that.

Also I have to say that even if you try to be a law-abiding citizen, the racist criminal justice system will have an impact on you.

My brother is in the USA a young black man, law-abiding, educated, nice dresser, gainfully employed. But he can’t drive in his car without fearing harassment by police.

He can’t be in the wrong neighborhood. He can’t even pursue his hobby of train-watching (the cops are always stopping by to question him, though white men can watch trains all day long since it’s not a crime).

And his car has to be in perfect condition, and he better not go over the speed limit at all. And he better stay out of the neighborhood in which he grew up (and where his family lives still), because black men in this neighborhood are automatically suspicious.

So my brother gets a bit miffed. And then he gets angry. And then he’s another “angry black man” and now he REALLY better be careful.
And you wonder why there’s a crisis

"One Black person is killed every 28 hours by police or law enforcement" that is misleading and incorrect. Read the article again.

Yeah. Because they are wrong and you are right.

"And in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed." Firstly, do you have a source for this? Secondly, why does that make a difference? They knowingly break the law. Do you know the solution to not getting a felony? Not breaking the law in the first place. Stop acting as if these people are victims, they are criminals, hence them being in prison.

It's not question of who breaks the law. Laws and crime are commited everyday. The real big crime is almost always white.

Russian mafia gangs and the powerful Vory V Zakone brotherhood are almost white, though some uzbeks and other ethnic minorities are presented among their ranks. Italian organized crime is exclusive: napolitan camorra, sicilian cosa nostra mafia. Same goes with the US cosa nostra. European crime in general is white and forms a underworld web that beats street gangs easily in power, prestige and money.

In France there are strong algerian immigrant gangs and organisations but the upper echelon of french organizations are usually white. Very few black criminals have risen to the top there or in Britain despite numerous black criminals in those countries.

Indian criminal networks and crime groups are also exclusive, meaning they do not accept blacks among the rank and file, not to mention in the leadership positions.

How this effects any other white american and their safety ?

These real organized crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs.

And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This has been documented for decades by now. And one has to understand the economics of this real big crime: there are no funds in the black ghetto areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA.

It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it. That is the economical fact. This is good to remember. The same goes for Europe too.

Then, there are the wall street jugglers who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average white americans are in the deep sh*t, loose their homes, insurances.

They affect to the security of the white middle class many many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gangabanger.

Not that I say that street crime is less harmful or anything. It has to be taken seriously too, but one has to remember the causes of it.

Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white organized criminals live there in peace.

You say this

"One Black person is killed every 28 hours by police or law enforcement" that is misleading and incorrect.

Then you say this

I have not overlooked facts. I responded to almost all of your linked articles, except from the ones that were outdated.

Then you say this

I do not dismiss the facts, you have given me little to no facts. You have linked articles that have been produced by bias websites that have a mindset that every time a black man is killed in the U.S, that it is a hate crime.

I mean, if you can't see the hypocrisy in what you are saying, after all to ask for facts then dismiss the facts when they are given then it's not worth saying anything to you. Seems to me, your one of the those pseudo intellectual types, where everything has to be proved, but only to their random standards.

You like to present yourself as open-minded, enlightened, neutral, objective, all about facts and reasons but it is all show.

It is more for your own benefit than for mine because you certainly are not fooling us. Once you cut through all that cotton candy you are as unbending as they come.

So before you insult me, maybe you should look at the fact that you are completely delusional to facts and that if you did not read such crappy news sources, your intelligence could increase dramatically.

Whenever someone dispels racial myths, sterotypes, and ideologies, the antagonist will always resort to ad hominem.

You feel offended by the same discussions you claim you want to have, and soon are indistinguishable from the racist trolls that pop here. Then you start getting entitled about discussions that aren’t yours to feel entitled to.

You realize your wrong, and then get defensive, because “white has to be right”. I think that’s where the ad-hominems start kicking in. You start getting disrespectful, hitting lows and claiming you “won” by insulting and derailing until the initial topic is too screwed up to continue with everyone thinking clearly.

Then you claim whites are the victims and nitpick the situation until they can find something to twist around.

It’s not even an argument because you stopped seeing it as such the minute you didn’t get the pedestal you wanted.
(edited 9 years ago)
As of 2015 six companies produce 90% of what Americans read, watch and listen to :

Viacom
CBS Corporation
News Corp
Time Warner
General Electric
Disney

All of them are owned by white people. Sumner Redstone owns the first two. Rupert Murdoch, Jeffrey Bewkes, Jeffrey Immelt and Bob Iger, in that order white men all.

1) Produced by white men (that is why most heroes in films are white men even though only a third of America is white and male) or it

When you say “They are having their freedom taken away from them, but do you know why? Because they have broken the law." Sound a lot like the people who blamed lynching victims during Jim Crow.

This is like saying “you shouldn’t have drunk outta that water fountain if you didn’t want a beating, it doesn’t matter if white people can do whatever they want”

The current criminal justice system is absolutely just like Jim Crow. Some things are a crime for black people and are not a crime for white people. It’s as simple as that.

Also I have to say that even if you try to be a law-abiding citizen, the racist criminal justice system will have an impact on you.

My brother is in the USA a young black man, law-abiding, educated, nice dresser, gainfully employed. But he can’t drive in his car without fearing harassment by police.

He can’t be in the wrong neighborhood. He can’t even pursue his hobby of train-watching (the cops are always stopping by to question him, though white men can watch trains all day long since it’s not a crime).

And his car has to be in perfect condition, and he better not go over the speed limit at all. And he better stay out of the neighborhood in which he grew up (and where his family lives still), because black men in this neighborhood are automatically suspicious.

So my brother gets a bit miffed. And then he gets angry. And then he’s another “angry black man” and now he REALLY better be careful.

It's not question of who breaks the law. Laws and crime are commited everyday. The real big crime is almost always white.

Russian mafia gangs and the powerful Vory V Zakone brotherhood are almost white, though some uzbeks and other ethnic minorities are presented among their ranks. Italian organized crime is exclusive: napolitan camorra, sicilian cosa nostra mafia. Same goes with the US cosa nostra. European crime in general is white and forms a underworld web that beats street gangs easily in power, prestige and money.

In France there are strong algerian immigrant gangs and organisations but the upper echelon of french organizations are usually white. Very few black criminals have risen to the top there or in Britain despite numerous black criminals in those countries.

Indian criminal networks and crime groups are also exclusive, meaning they do not accept blacks among the rank and file, not to mention in the leadership positions.

These real organized crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs.

And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This has been documented for decades by now. And one has to understand the economics of this real big crime: there are no funds in the black ghetto areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA.

It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it. That is the economical fact. This is good to remember. The same goes for Europe too.

Then, there are the wall street jugglers who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average white americans are in the deep sh*t, loose their homes, insurances.

They affect to the security of the white middle class many many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gangabanger.

Not that I say that street crime is less harmful or anything. It has to be taken seriously too, but one has to remember the causes of it.

Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white organized criminals live there in peace.

You say this

Then you say this

Then you say this

I mean, if you can't see the hypocrisy in what you are saying, after all to ask for facts then dismiss the facts when they are given then it's not worth saying anything to you. Seems to me, your one of the those pseudo intellectual types, where everything has to be proved, but only to their random standards.

You like to present yourself as open-minded, enlightened, neutral, objective, all about facts and reasons but it is all show.

It is more for your own benefit than for mine because you certainly are not fooling us. Once you cut through all that cotton candy you are as unbending as they come.

Whenever someone dispels racial myths, sterotypes, and ideologies, the antagonist will always resort to ad hominem.

You feel offended by the same discussions you claim you want to have, and soon are indistinguishable from the racist trolls that pop here. Then you start getting entitled about discussions that aren’t yours to feel entitled to.

You realize your wrong, and then get defensive, because “white has to be right”. I think that’s where the ad-hominems start kicking in. You start getting disrespectful, hitting lows and claiming you “won” by insulting and derailing until the initial topic is too screwed up to continue with everyone thinking clearly.

Then you claim whites are the victims and nitpick the situation until they can find something to twist around.

It’s not even an argument because you stopped seeing it as such the minute you didn’t get the pedestal you wanted.

I can not rep you enough!

Viacom
CBS Corporation
News Corp
Time Warner
General Electric
Disney

You say this

Then you say this

Then you say this

You have failed to provide a source for your claim that "in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed."

Just because a company is owned by a white person does not mean that the content that is produced appeals to only white people.

It's nothing like blaming the lynching victims, don't try to twist my words. They have knowingly broken the law, and many of them have committed violent crimes.

"But he can’t drive in his car without fearing harassment by police." That's absurd, you have no evidence to this claim. Are you honestly trying to say that this man is harrassed by the police every time he goes in his car?

No, that is a misleading title and is what many people call "click-bait".

"One black person is killed every 28 hours by police or law enforcement" is false. If you actually read the article you would see that in 2012, 313
black people were killed by "Police officers, security guards, or SELF-APPOINTED VIGILANTES" i.e. not official employees of the government. In addition, 8% of these deaths were not considered excessive.

Yes, there are gangs that are mainly white. But there are many gangs that are also mainly black., who have power and use this power to obtain and distribute drugs, put girls out on the street as prostitutes and kill rival gang members.

Los Angeles Bloods:
http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods#sthash.aOBslSyr.dpbs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods

Los Angeles Crips:
http://www.streetgangs.com/crips#sthash.aCQ6F3fB.dpbs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips

Black Guerilla Family:
http://gangs.umd.edu/Gangs/BLACKGUERILLAFAMILY.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Guerrilla_Family
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/6/black-guerrilla-family-gang-sends-armed-man-to-tes/

"Very few black criminals have risen to the top there or in Britain despite numerous black criminals in those countries." Why does that matter? Do you want more blacks in top roles in gangs?

"These real organized crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs." The majority of gangs that import drugs and weapons in the U.S. are not white gangs, they are hispanic.

"
It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics." Where is your source for this? Or are you going to make another leaping accusation again?

"The real big crime is almost always white" where's your source for that?

I'm not denying that there are also white criminals, because there are many criminals who are white. But there are also criminals who are black, but you seem to think that the reason black criminals commit crimes is due to the white oppresion they have faced over the last century. But when whites commit crimes, they are responsible for their actions?

"Wall street jugglers who are also criminals" How are they criminals?
I am assuming you are referring to stock-brokers and bankers. Working in those types of fields involves risk,. A few bankers were not the only people responsible for the recession. Although they were partly responsible, there were other factors which played into the recession.

"
I mean, if you can't see the hypocrisy in what you are saying, after all to ask for facts then dismiss the facts when they are given then it's not worth saying anything to you. Seems to me, your one of the those pseudo intellectual types, where everything has to be proved, but only to their random standards." I refer you to what I have stated further up in this post.

"a
nd soon are indistinguishable from the racist trolls that pop here" Are you accusing me of being racist?

"
Whenever someone dispels racial myths, sterotypes, and ideologies, the antagonist will always resort to ad hominem." I refer you to one of your previous posts:
"You are locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference. Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm."
(edited 9 years ago)
The media are pushing for violence that will lead to many innocents dead and many more black people in jail.

People particularly on the Left have a history of race hustling that only leads to the above. Of course you have plenty of Right wing race hustlers too.

But everytime something like this, the Left seem overjoyed so they can further victimise all Black people and make all Police, particularly White Police Officers to be evil.

When it comes to gun violence instead of being upset with what happened, they can only talk about taking away all guns.

With every crisis comes opportunity. The ebola hysteria scared people into being poked with a needle. 9/11 and other so called terror attacks bought in the patriot act and America has turned into a police state.
Unsurprisingly, two things have happened.

1) There is a twitter account which defends him.
2) His mother has come out in his defence.

I'm just waiting for someone on Fox News to defend him as well. I'm surprised they haven't started using the old "He's coming right for us" line from the early episodes of South Park.
Original post by thunder_chunky

I'm just waiting for someone on Fox News to defend him as well. I'm surprised they haven't started using the old "He's coming right for us" line from the early episodes of South Park.

Fox News are being very careful with what they say because the footage is out. For the most part they are against the murderer but they are still sympathising with him. I saw a video yesterday and they were pleading to that they give him bail.
Original post by Truths
Fox News are being very careful with what they say because the footage is out. For the most part they are against the murderer but they are still sympathising with him. I saw a video yesterday and they were pleading to that they give him bail.

They may not be outwardly vocal about their sympathies, but you can bet that there are still many who are sympathetic. And it doesn't take a genius to know why.
Original post by Observatory
The British case is actually far dumber than the American one. In the American case, the child at least had something that was intentionally designed to look as much like a gun as possible and was probably indistinguishable from a distance. In the British case, they shot a man carrying a piece of wood in a plastic bag.

Nope. The British case, they didn't see the bag. He turned around and then they shot him.

In the American case, I am assuming they didn't see the gun in his jeans since they said drop it and shot him 1 second later.

No conspiracy theory here. Both were mistakes. The difference is that you have to go back 15 years and they went to trial 3 times. I only need to go back a year.

Original post by Observatory
.......s negligible.

I am not that interested in your justifications for the racist actions of Police. Don't try to muddy the water with nonsense about the UK and Germany.

A federal investigation was done in Ferguson. Blacks were found to be arrested and sentenced at a disproportionate rate even when past criminal history was taken into account. Whether you choose to accept the facts or not is your issue.

As I said before, Blacks were tired of being harassed.

Now, the Feds may have randomly found the one police / judicial system in America that had racist tendencies, or it could just be a microcosm of what is happening across America.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky

How can anyone defend his actions? It was caught on camera.

I'm surprised they haven't defended him already.
How can anyone defend his actions? It was caught on camera.

I'm surprised they haven't defended him already.

I don't know, but they keep finding ways for those like him.
It's so depressing that this **** is still happening. Thank goodness it was caught on camera. If it wasn't, people would've been lapping his story up, with many hailing him a 'hero'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending