The Student Room Group

Find out which party most closely matches your views

We've teamed up with Bite the Ballot on this great voting tool. Tell it your views on the key policy areas and it shows you which party best represents you.

It's designed for mobile, but it works on your desktop too - try it here: Which party matches your views?

Mine came out as a best match with Labour - but only just! I'm even 18% UKIP, apparently... :eek:

What does yours come up with?

Find out more about the voting tool and Bite the Ballot
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Apparently I'm also mostly Labour, although in reality I'm stuck between voting SNP or Green.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
26% Green
23% LibDem
22% Labour

Really, I'm more LibDem in principle (coming from a working class/lower-middle immigrant family). While I do think that some of the Green Party's policies are overly-optimistic, a lot of it is evidence-based and/or common sense politics.

EDIT: It'd be interesting if people also posted their socio-economic background with their results...
(edited 9 years ago)
Capture.PNG
This does not help at all, literally 17/20/23% for every party :rolleyes:

Labour though:biggrin:
I'm mostly Conservative.
Screenshot_2015-04-21-11-34-37.png
Would definitely vote UKIP if I could :tongue:
http://i.imgur.com/uZdpEMP.png EEK. Everyone's going to hate me. Although I am torn between the Conservatives and not voting. I don't really want UKIP in power but some of their policies are quite good. It's just that some of the other policies UKIP has are horrible...

Spoiler

Seems about right for me.
34% Greens
26% Labour
22% Lib Dems
10% UKIP
9% Conservatives
26% Conservatives
25% UKIP
19% Lib Dems
18% Labour
12% Greens
Green Party for me
I got Green. While I do agree with the vast majority of the Green's ideology, I don't think I would vote for them at the moment.. stuff like give everyone free money regardless of what they earn.. a bit a utopia isnt it. and legalizing being a member of a terrorist group etc...Natalie Bennett isnt doing them any favors, she isnt a very good leader.
Labour - 27%
Lib Dem - 23%
Green - 22%
Conservatives - 15%
UKIP - 14%

No surprise there to be honest. I'll be voting Labour in my constituency.
25% greens
24% labour
18% conservatives
17% lib dems
17% ukip

Can't say I'd vote green in the foreseeable future - an environmental concern group who base their policies on pseudoscientific fearmongering is a waste of a vote and will be a waste of time and money.
Majority was Lib Dem and Labour.
34 percent Conservative
30 percent Ukip
8 percent labour
9 percent green
19 percent Lib dem.
Makes sense considering I support the conservatives and can tolerate the Lib dems, don't like labour or the greens though.
28% for both Green and Labour
23% of Lib Dems
11% UKIP
10% for Tories

Will probably end up voting Green but they do have some stupid policies.
18% Con
24% UKIP
19% Green
18% Lib Dem
20% Labour

Surprised UKIP was so high, I expected the others to come out very similar as that has happened a lot before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending