The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Any Arts University Bournemouth Animation applicants? :D

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had applied or was considering Animation at AUB so you can start and introduce yourselves! :smile: I'm going into second year this year :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Ki Animates
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had applied or was considering Animation at AUB so you can start and introduce yourselves! :smile: I'm going into second year this year :smile:

I think you're in the wrong uni section, Bournemouth University is different from AUB! :smile:
Alice
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by AliBonce
I think you're in the wrong uni section, Bournemouth University is different from AUB! :smile:
Alice

We have no section- we're not special enough apparently! :frown: I saw your other link to an AUB part, but it's just a wiki entry and we can't post there!
Reply 3
Original post by Ki Animates

Hello, yes I am going there this September into first year. 😀
Reply 4
Hi there :biggrin: I've got AUB as an option for animation :smile: I'm sad to have missed the summer open days so hopefully I'll get to one in September. Is there any chance you could let me know how your first year was- what do I expect etc? :biggrin: Thank you!
Reply 5
Hi!

I'm going into 1st year this September for animation :biggrin:

So excited yet so nervous, I really don't know what to expect lol
Hey I will be doing animation production next year herp a derp! Going to a accommodation day on the 14th aug as I dont think I will get into halls. :frown:

Im pretty nervous and excited as well XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending