The Student Room Group

Conservative candidate says "I could never support The Jew"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
Who the **** cares if she removed it and apologized?

Should we take it as yesterday she said she would never support a Jew, however by the next day her opinion has completely changed and now isn't anti-Semitic? Please, **** off with that fake apology, she can't even own up to what she said. Vile.

It is unacceptable that you can say something like that and then get off with a slap on the wrist just because you 'apologized'. This seems to happen all the time now, she needs to be sacked.

I hope she gets all the abuse in the world thrown at her.

Agreed, she is scum.
Come on Tories explain yourselves.
Original post by yo radical one
I don't like UKIP, but to their credit, had it been a UKIP candidate, Farage would have booted them from the party in an instant.

This is a good point actually. The massive scrutiny on UKIP for this stuff has actually created a pretty tough party line on stupid racist/homophobic/sexist comments from party members.

Shame the media can't have this effect on the other parties :rolleyes:
Cameron is a Jew too...

Wikipedia
David Cameron's great-great-grandfather Emile Levita was a German Jewish financier and a direct descendant of Renaissance scholar Elia Levita, the author of Bovo-Bukh, the first secular work ever published in Yiddish. Emile Levita obtained British citizenship in 1871 and was the director of the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China which became Standard Chartered Bank in 1969.[15] Through Levita, Cameron is a descendent of the Levites, who themselves claim to be descended from Moses.[15]
Original post by scrotgrot
Cameron is a Jew too...

Farage is our only hope of a goy PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending