The Student Room Group

uni transfer!!

I was at the university of Wolverhampton for 2 years but now im taking a gap year and i decided that I want to transfer to another university but do the same course. I have been told that it is difficult to be accepted to other unis from Wolverhampton but I really want to do it. I have no idea how transfers work. I assume I should be looking for a uni at the same level. Do I email the other unis and ask what qualifications they need? Do i re-apply through ucas or do I just send them my current documents and uni grades? any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you .
Reply 1
You need to check directly with your target unis before you apply through UCAS. Transfers need to be agreed in advance. Be realistic with your uni choices and make sure that the course contents match your last one as closely as possible.
It's worth pointing out that transfers into Yr 3 are very rare. The level of similarity between the courses isn't usually enough to allow it.

When contacting universities if you are willing to repeat Yr 2 then make that clear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending