The Student Room Group

Worst anime you've ever seen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Formless
Is it actually bad? i heard the ending was a total mind****, but my friends tell me to start watching it

It's funnier if you watch it :wink: we wouldn't wanna ruin the fun
Original post by Arcai
It's funnier if you watch it :wink: we wouldn't wanna ruin the fun

Whats so bad about it?
Whats so bad about it?

For most of the series, it's a standard harem/romance series, but badly written and boring, hard to really care about any of the characters. It certainly gets more interesting in the end... but whether or not it's worth sitting through the earlier episodes to get there is debatable.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
For most of the series, it's a standard harem/romance series, but badly written and boring, hard to really care about any of the characters. It certainly gets more interesting in the end... but whether or not it's worth sitting through the earlier episodes to get there is debatable.

Hmm now im doubting weather its worth my time
SAO or Fairy Tail. The latter had a good soundtrack, but got destroyed by stupid fanservice, repetitive storylines which went nowhere, one dimensional characters, and terrible filler (I gave up on episode 135). SAO is kind of like a bad fanfiction that somehow got made into an anime, too many things wrong with it to list.

EDIT : Oh, and I hope no-one puts Eva on this thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Is it actually bad? i heard the ending was a total mind****, but my friends tell me to start watching it

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
SAO is bad, but not the worst. Just watched Pupa and that was horrible. Corpse party tortured souls is also very bad because of all the rushing and the characters who had literally no purpose other than to die, but still not as bad as Pupa.
Original post by EdwardElric
SAO or Fairy Tail. The latter had a good soundtrack, but got destroyed by stupid fanservice, repetitive storylines which went nowhere, one dimensional characters, and terrible filler (I gave up on episode 135). SAO is kind of like a bad fanfiction that somehow got made into an anime, too many things wrong with it to list.

EDIT : Oh, and I hope no-one puts Eva on this thread.

EVA is a bit overrated but its definitely not bad! Personally I lovee EVA. SAO is quite good at parts IMO but can get dull too:smile:
Yugioh! because of the silly dialogues (heart of cards...), and Beyblade. Seriously I was trying to like or to accept it at least, but Beyblade was just a stupid consume anime in my view.
(edited 8 years ago)
Honestly though I think sao gets way too many high ratings. Even though it's not appalling, it has too many flaws: Kirito is an uninteresting character; second half of first season is just plain bad and devolves into incest and Asuna rape scenes; action scenes, while having nice animation, feel pretty lackluster; a lot of characters in general are pretty boring; bad teen romance etc.

I can understand why some people might see it as good, but I don't see how some can go as far as to give it a 10/10. Just my opinion.

That being said, there are some parts which are somewhat enjoyable.
Original post by Xiuchen
Boku no pico

You know why...

Because its a hentai and too pervert? did I have figure it out?
Original post by Omar717
Honestly though I think sao gets way too many high ratings. Even though it's not appalling, it has too many flaws: Kirito is an uninteresting character; second half of first season is just plain bad and devolves into incest and Asuna rape scenes; action scenes, while having nice animation, feel pretty lackluster; a lot of characters in general are pretty boring; bad teen romance etc.

I can understand why some people might see it as good, but I don't see how some can go as far as to give it a 10/10. Just my opinion.

That being said, there are some parts which are somewhat enjoyable.

That sums up exactly how I feel about SAO lol:tongue:
Original post by Kallisto

It was underage cross-dressing boys having sexual adventures... I'm sorry but that is just a bit too much for me to handle:biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by Kallisto

That just makes it better (jk)
Reply 34
Original post by Xiuchen
It was underage cross-dressing boys having sexual adventures... I'm sorry but that is just a bit too much for me to handle:biggrin:

Too much awesome in one show, I can understand why you couldn't handle it
attack on titan. ugly style. militaristic plot gave me bad vibes.
SAO is just an easy anime to watch though, like it gets boring in parts but it has really good parts at the same time IDK I quite like it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love attack on Titan! But waiting for the next series is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arcai
Too much awesome in one show, I can understand why you couldn't handle it

Hahaha indeed:biggrin:
Reply 39
School days v Boku no pico, battle of the best

Quick Reply

Latest