The Student Room Group

have you ever been hurt or chased by an animal?

i havent personally

Scroll to see replies

yeah my family's cocketiel chases me and bites my feet.
yes a goose once when walking down the canal path
a dog bit me
a wasp stung me
a cat scratched me
a flea gave me bubonic plague

animals are the worst
i was stang off a jellyfish

:emo:
Original post by the bear
i was stang off a jellyfish

:emo:

i got mugged by a limpet
I needed stitches for one of the cuts my cat did to me. It was really bad. :frown:
When I was about 5 I was ridiculously close to being attacked by a neighbour's rottweiler. That damned dog later went on to maul a woman. (What do you expect from a dog named Judas?)
Original post by Ghostlady
yes a goose once when walking down the canal path

Nah geese are acc terrifying:eek:
I was on holiday in the Amazon, staying at a hotel. I was like 9 years old. I was in the swimming pool, and thought it would be funny to fill a small bucket with water and empty it on a monkey I saw minding it's own business. Unprovoked on my part.

It went berserk, and I had to run from it like a little b****. I quickly figured though, that if it hates water so much then I would be safe in the pool. So I jumped in, and it sat on the edge watching me for like 5 minutes before it got bored.
(edited 2 years ago)
a swan
(edited 2 years ago)
Only time an animal ever hurt me was when they died. Nothing broke my heart more when I lost my cats last year
I was chased by goats in a zoo: I had the food in my hand and they came closer and closer and I almost fell into a pit. :redface:
My cat bit my hand, and I've also been chased by a feral cat. Some experience, mind you.
Reply 14
I got followed by bullocks (young bulls) that were pawing the ground and stuff once (luckily they weren't running) when I was like 13 or something and to this day cows and things make me uncomfortable when I have to walk through fields of them
When I was 2 my cat attacked me :bebored:
One of my friends got chased by an Armadillo and got leprosy, very sad
Original post by NotForsaken4
One of my friends got chased by an Armadillo and got leprosy, very sad

Holy moly, I did not know that this animal is so harmful to humans. Wish your friend the best.
Original post by Kallisto
Holy moly, I did not know that this animal is so harmful to humans. Wish your friend the best.

Yea, Armadillo's are disease-carrying flesh bags that can be a cannonball lol
When I was little a chicken pecked my finger, it nearly bit the whole finger off :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest