The Student Room Group
Dunno. From what I know it's a pretty sketchy exam board.
You're right. If you learn all the points of the specification you'll be fine. You dont have to learn the 'Did you know' bits.
Reply 3
Hey, i dont have a clue where to find the snab as level specification from!! IF ANYONE CAN HELPPP PLLLLLEEAAASSSSEE!!!

Reply 4
Really? my teacher said tht even if u know the whole bloody book you will only get a grade C. and not more then tht.
Reply 5
I do the SNAB syllabus and I have to say that I HATE it because it is all such random stuff and order.Anyway from what I can gather the book expects you to have knowledge before that it doesn't include so if you are aiming for grades above a C then you need to be reading around topics to get some background info.
Reply 6
learn the spec rather than the whole book as there is stuff in the book you don't need to know. oedema in module 1 for instance.

@rdot type in "SNAB specification" in google and it's the first one that comes up.
Reply 7
I did the specification thing last year anyway,and I got an A along with two of my mates who did the same, everyone who just tried to learn the books only got Cs
Reply 8
in that case.. specification - here i come!! lol

Latest