The Student Room Group

Name suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

Annika for a girl? Dylan for a boy?
Ashley and Jay?
Denise and Denephew
Original post by Anonymous
Lol alright then why don't you a suggest a good name mate?

I don't think there is such a thing as a "good name". I just hate "modern" names :h:

If it's a boy, Balthazar. If it's a girl, Balthazee :ahee:
Idk.
Original post by Drunk Punx
I don't think there is such a thing as a "good name". I just hate "modern" names :h:

If it's a boy, Balthazar. If it's a girl, Balthazee :ahee:
Idk.

Be honest with me. Would you name your boy Balthazar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Be honest with me. Would you name your boy Balthazar?

I have 3 children and they're all called Balthazar.

*next George Foreman*
I just thought, how about Tahlea for a girl?
Reply 167
Arabella, Ariella, Bella, Ruby, Rudy, Erin, Harlow for your niece?
Theo, Luca, Dominic, Rayden for your nephew?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
My name is Ebony, and it's always being complimented and it isn't a popular name and is a little unique too. I'm also nicknamed Bonnie which I think is a cute name too for your niece?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firstly, nieces are girls. You can't have boy and girl nieces, that makes no sense whatsoever.

Secondly, no it's not your job to name the children. It's the parents job. I suggest you tell your sibling to name her / his own children.
(edited 8 years ago)
Maisy or Elizabeth or Lucy for girls.

Noah or Edmund or Seth for boys.

Depends on the surname though. :fyi:
Original post by Maid Marian
Maisy or Elizabeth or Lucy for girls.

Noah or Edmund or Seth for boys.

Depends on the surname though. :fyi:

Thank you! Noah is one of my favourite!
The surname is Watson!
We've already decided on the names!
My niece is gonna be called Alexandria Shania Audrey Watson!
My nephew is gonna be called Nathaniel Ashton Maximus Watson!
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Firstly, nieces are girls. You can't have boy and girl nieces, that makes no sense whatsoever.

Secondly, no it's not your job to name the children. It's the parents job. I suggest you tell your sibling to name her / his own children.

Woaaaah woah! Calm down! In case you didn't read down my post, it was a mistake! Everybody makes mistakes jeez! I was meant to say a niece and a nephew!
Well, they want me to name their children so I can do nothing about it!
Plus we've already decided on the names!
Woaaaah woah! Calm down! In case you didn't read down my post, it was a mistake! Everybody makes mistakes jeez! I was meant to say a niece and a nephew!

It's apparently very rare for twins of different genders to be born, so your sister(-in-law) can count herself lucky

Didn't see you say it was a mistake, no, the thread is pretty long. Fair enough on that point.

The second point though, I still stand on it being ridiculous that you're being asked to name them.
Well whatever. At least you picked decent names I guess. What would they have done if you'd picked something horrific? Still gone along with it?

Daft, just daft.
Boy: Max, Michael, Matthew
Girl: Emily, Sophie, Sara, Vivienne, Holly, Andrea, Alex
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Didn't see you say it was a mistake, no, the thread is pretty long. Fair enough on that point.

The second point though, I still stand on it being ridiculous that you're being asked to name them.
Well whatever. At least you picked decent names I guess. What would they have done if you'd picked something horrific? Still gone along with it?

Daft, just daft.

Lol!
But obviously they do trust me a lot and they knew I wouldn't pick something terrible for my own niece and nephew. They knew I was sensible in picking names I guess. I know it's a bit weird asking someone else to name your own son or daughter but that's how my family works I guess. Not my fault!
Anyway, what do you think of the names? It's not that bad, is it
Renom for boy
and Reyom for girl...:h:
Lol!
But obviously they do trust me a lot and they knew I wouldn't pick something terrible for my own niece and nephew. They knew I was sensible in picking names I guess. I know it's a bit weird asking someone else to name your own son or daughter but that's how my family works I guess. Not my fault!

Well given that two of my own kids are called Alexander and Nathan, yeah I like the names lol :wink:
Lol!

You promised you'd mention Lumi to your sis! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending