The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government and Politics Unit 2 Exam 4th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Can someone please help me with Judiciary and Parliament :/
arguments against populist outreach and examples?
Original post by rebecca_y1234
Im sorry to hear that!
I havent even started my A2 exams yet..but dont worry too much. happens to be that politics AS is very late this year so my exams are all together..
some of my friends had their AS retakes weeks ago...if that is the case it isnt so bad

apparently it was done so we'd have enough time post election to get new examples but god knows what these exam boards really think
How do you get above 30 in the 40 mark essays?
was Baroness Warsi's resignation over the government stance on Israel-Palestine an example of collective ministerial responsibility?
Reply 585
It is oh so important to know real life examples, use as many as possible for this exam
Original post by Pato1
It is oh so important to know real life examples, use as many as possible for this exam

...sick.
Original post by eyedress
was Baroness Warsi's resignation over the government stance on Israel-Palestine an example of collective ministerial responsibility?

Definitely a great example!

yes
I need help with everything in parliament
Original post by Vinny22
Can someone please help me with Judiciary and Parliament :/

On what exactly? Be more specific? Questions, content or past papers perhaps?

Regards - G.
Not sure if this has already been asked, but under PM and Cabinet, what questions could possibly come up on collective and individual responsibilities? (sorry if that's a bit of a dumb question)
So... would it be suicide to only revise Parliament and PM? Going by the early few pages in this thread... oh boy. Anyone else planning to do just these two?
Reply 593
I need help with the pm topic AHHHHHH
Original post by lascivious
So... would it be suicide to only revise Parliament and PM? Going by the early few pages in this thread... oh boy. Anyone else planning to do just these two?

If i were you id revise the constitution!
Original post by lascivious

If they come up In the same section you're screwed...learn constitution because constitution and Parliament have always been in seperate sections..but still risky..learn 2 in detail and read over PM tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think Cameron's appointment of Michael Fallon as Defence sec is an example of him trying to achieve balance in his cabinet? since Fallon is a euroscpetic and the governments weak majority means they could face powerful rebellion from backbench 'loons'
Do you think Cameron's appointment of Michael Fallon as Defence sec is an example of him trying to achieve balance in his cabinet? since Fallon is a euroscpetic and the governments weak majority means they could face powerful rebellion from backbench 'loons'

Sometimes appoint those who tend to oppose (eurosceptics for example) as they're less dangerous being in cabinet than in the government system
Do you evaluate for a 25 marker???
Original post by Alex J9
Cross bench peers are members of the Cross Bench Parliamentary group whereas non affiliated ones are not part of this group for whatever reason.

I dont think we need to know much about the details though :smile:

thx!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending