The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government and Politics Unit 2 Exam 4th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harvey111
Suits is my fave too! Hence the name:tongue: I didnt know how people were gonna be on here and just signed up today but my real names Joe:smile: ah i dont watch them, are they good?

Oh I thought your name was Harvey 😂 and they are good yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Nor did I, he has failed me, I'm considering a divorce :redface:

One does not simply divorce Sherlock Holmes. Hes probs having an affair tho tbh with Dr Watson or Irene adler
Original post by Prina_R
Oh I thought your name was Harvey 😂 and they are good yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Might change it if I can now everyone is like human and not weird, but last time i signed up to this other one and there was like racism, homophobia etc so thought ill be cautious
Original post by contradicta
Lucky! I still have mechanics to go next friday - but as soon as I'm out of that exam it's time for an OITNB marathon

You know how it is! Its starting again soon too but rumour has it theyve changed it so might not be as good if thats even poss
One does not simply divorce Sherlock Holmes. Hes probs having an affair tho tbh with Dr Watson or Irene adler

No don't mention Irene Adler :mad: he is mine, all mine :blushing::lovehug::mmm:
talking about Suits, sure wish I'd Mike Ross' ability to memorize anything in one go. ugh.
Original post by lascivious
talking about Suits, sure wish I'd Mike Ross' ability to memorize anything in one go. ugh.

Wouldnt we all? Make exams soo much easier - life actually.
Got some notes on constitution sources if anyone wants to take a look:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Got some notes on constitution sources if anyone wants to take a look:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your handwriting :eek:
STRUCTURE OF 40 MARKER PLSSSSS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Your handwriting :eek:

Thanks aha, in the exam it turns into a slugs trail though like most of ours does :tongue:
Original post by romaiseb
STRUCTURE OF 40 MARKER PLSSSSS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plenty of advice in the past pages but I understand why you cba ah:tongue:

Usually 3/4 points for both sides, intro and conclusion
Plenty of advice in the past pages but I understand why you cba ah:tongue:

Usually 3/4 points for both sides, intro and conclusion

Haha yeah I'm cramming so I don't wanna waste my time looking through all the pages lol & so that means overall roughly 6-8 paragraphs (plus intro and conclusion?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suits is my fave too! Hence the name:tongue: I didnt know how people were gonna be on here and just signed up today but my real names Joe:smile: ah i dont watch them, are they good?

We have an exam in 1 hour fix up
Good luck everyone!
Over and out:smile:
So scared I am going to have a brain fart
So for 40 markers is it 6-8 paragraphs altogether (4-3 against 4-3 paragraphs for) + intro and conclusion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by romaiseb
So for 40 markers is it 6-8 paragraphs altogether (4-3 against 4-3 paragraphs for) + intro and conclusion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep! good luck!
Is the thatcher royal we and blairs queen of hearts speech presidential style or pm style?
To what extent is cabinet important

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending