Hopping on the bandwagon - AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Valyrian
sINCE WHAT?

Been years since I seen that.
Reply 21
Original post by BCMFM16
I do OCR biology as well!

I really can't remember, the first was something on the sum to infinity, then the hard part was the sum to infinity with 2n=N i really don't remember aha

Do you have any song recommendations?

From the top of my head...

Magic Man - Paris, It starts here, Texas
LIGHTS - Up we go
Indila - Tourner la vide, SOS, Deriere Danse
Rescue - Yuna
Panamama Wedding - All the people (Got that from buzzed!!)
Geronimo - Sheppard

I can't find any songs i like these days :frown:

How did you find F211 and F212?

I may have to look at this OCR paper and try it :tongue:

Try these:

The Anthem (Flume Remix)

Apex Rise - Take U Out

Alvaro & Jetfire - Guest List

By your side - Ray Volpe

all Lonemoon songs

(Look them up on Soundcloud)
How did you find F211 and F212?

I may have to look at this OCR paper and try it :tongue:

Try these:

The Anthem (Flume Remix)

Apex Rise - Take U Out

Alvaro & Jetfire - Guest List

By your side - Ray Volpe

all Lonemoon songs

(Look them up on Soundcloud)

Unit 1 was ok, I had a bit of a mental breakdown before, which involved me sobbing to myself in a classroom as I though I didn't know anything. Twas ok, but could have gone better. Unit 2 was nice though :smile: I'd like a B/A

Well you'll have to wait a year and a bit to get the paper...

I'll check the songs out!
Reply 23
Original post by BCMFM16
Unit 1 was ok, I had a bit of a mental breakdown before, which involved me sobbing to myself in a classroom as I though I didn't know anything. Twas ok, but could have gone better. Unit 2 was nice though :smile: I'd like a B/A

Well you'll have to wait a year and a bit to get the paper...

I'll check the songs out!

Good, I have faith that my fellow asian will do very well :wink:

Oh yeah... But I will find it...somehow...
smh
Good, I have faith that my fellow asian will do very well :wink:

Oh yeah... But I will find it...somehow...

I hope! You will to aha

Ooh these songs are very electric!
Reply 26
Original post by BCMFM16
I hope! You will to aha

Ooh these songs are very electric!

I'm only half asian so I don't count

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I've been lured into the whole EDM genre by my friend but I do like other music types, like the summer playlist recommended on TSR :smile:
I'm only half asian so I don't count

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I've been lured into the whole EDM genre by my friend but I do like other music types, like the summer playlist recommended on TSR :smile:

girl you is perf nonetheless - i like to act ratchet

Oh ok , I'll check those ones out. I just bought the songs you recommended, I'm in need of new songs :-D
Reply 28
Original post by BCMFM16
girl you is perf nonetheless - i like to act ratchet

Oh ok , I'll check those ones out. I just bought the songs you recommended, I'm in need of new songs :-D

Cuz you a rachet hoe? :rolleyes:

What! Why did you buy them? Be illegal :colone:
Cuz you a rachet hoe? :rolleyes:

What! Why did you buy them? Be illegal :colone:

I try...people, including my own biology teacher, said i can never be ratchet :frown:

My mum lets me buy them aha, spotify lost me with the limited skips, also my mind hasn't evolved enough to use those services...
Reply 30
Original post by BCMFM16
I try...people, including my own biology teacher, said i can never be ratchet :frown:

My mum lets me buy them aha, spotify lost me with the limited skips, also my mind hasn't evolved enough to use those services...

I like how everyone's biology teachers are so dope - my teacher is like 26 and he's from new Zealand and he's so beautiful and does swing dancing but he does gangster signs and stuff, so swagalicious :wink:

What omg always the rich Bangladeshi people
I like how everyone's biology teachers are so dope - my teacher is like 26 and he's from new Zealand and he's so beautiful and does swing dancing but he does gangster signs and stuff, so swagalicious :wink:

What omg always the rich Bangladeshi people

I went to Madagascar, on a school trip with him, pictures on my profile. We're pretty tight as I lost my suitcase there, he and another teacher had to buy new clothes for me there, including underwear....

He sometimes references my embarrassing moments there during lessons aha

Not really, I live in Nottingham now. Which is not as nice as Knightsbridge. I so want to go to uni in London.
Reply 32
Original post by BCMFM16
I went to Madagascar, on a school trip with him, pictures on my profile. We're pretty tight as I lost my suitcase there, he and another teacher had to buy new clothes for me there, including underwear....

He sometimes references my embarrassing moments there during lessons aha

Not really, I live in Nottingham now. Which is not as nice as Knightsbridge. I so want to go to uni in London.

Madagascar OMG did you see hippos and lemurs and stuff? Wow did your parents have to pay them back or?

Sounds really cute xD

Knightsbridge is a very posh place, my mum used to work there :redface: LONDON is so EW you don't want to be here
Madagascar OMG did you see hippos and lemurs and stuff? Wow did your parents have to pay them back or?

Sounds really cute xD

Knightsbridge is a very posh place, my mum used to work there :redface: LONDON is so EW you don't want to be here

Saw plenty of lemurs, and scary spiders which i was petrified of. the trip was £3000, but my teacher bought me clothes with the schools insurance. The orange t shirt i was wearing on my profile picture is what they bought me aha...i need to get some new clothes....

All my family live there :frown: I used to be really close with them, but now when I visit them, which will be next wee to see my grandmother, they just say hi and leave. Its quite rude tbh as we only see them once year, and it takes us about 3 hours to get to them.
Reply 34
Original post by BCMFM16
Saw plenty of lemurs, and scary spiders which i was petrified of. the trip was £3000, but my teacher bought me clothes with the schools insurance. The orange t shirt i was wearing on my profile picture is what they bought me aha...i need to get some new clothes....

All my family live there :frown: I used to be really close with them, but now when I visit them, which will be next wee to see my grandmother, they just say hi and leave. Its quite rude tbh as we only see them once year, and it takes us about 3 hours to get to them.

£3000 wtf that's ridiculously expensive but it's nice to hear how nice your teachers are xD

Oh no that's terrible, I hate that feeling when you drift away from people
£3000 wtf that's ridiculously expensive but it's nice to hear how nice your teachers are xD

Oh no that's terrible, I hate that feeling when you drift away from people

They kept calling me Zlatan when I was there, i really didn't understand why. But I realised the reason is because his second name is ibrahimovic? And my name is Ibraheem

They still treat me as a child even though I'm 17. I remember when I was 14 my uncle made me kiss him :colonhash:
Reply 36
Original post by BCMFM16
They kept calling me Zlatan when I was there, i really didn't understand why. But I realised the reason is because his second name is ibrahimovic? And my name is Ibraheem

They still treat me as a child even though I'm 17. I remember when I was 14 my uncle made me kiss him :colonhash:

A ha ha that's so funny lol

Kiss him?! You mean....?!
A ha ha that's so funny lol

Kiss him?! You mean....?!

On the cheek, I think he thinks i'm still 4 or something. He likes me because he couldn't have a daughter aha. His beard was so sharp :s-smilie:
Reply 38
Original post by BCMFM16
On the cheek, I think he thinks i'm still 4 or something. He likes me because he couldn't have a daughter aha. His beard was so sharp :s-smilie:

Men with beards are funny, like little spikes everywhere
Men with beards are funny, like little spikes everywhere

yep...I can't grow one though :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest