The Student Room Group

She replies ones a day.

She used to reply for about 2-3 hours, but lately, she does once a day. She also doesn't ask questions about me. Did she lose interest? Or why could it be?
Reply 1
Realistically 2-3 hours is a long time, if she’s interested. Moving to daily confirms it’s only friendship on offer and trying not to lead you on
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
Realistically 2-3 hours is a long time, if she’s interested. Moving to daily confirms it’s only friendship on offer and trying not to lead you on

yea, but its once a day lol
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
yea, but its once a day lol

It might get even longer if you don’t pick up the message
Reply 4
Obviously it's difficult to be sure, but it sounds like she isn't particularly interested.
Coming from a girl, please leave her alone - her main man is back in the picture
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Coming from a girl, please leave her alone - her main man is back in the picture

bhahaa
She's not interested in you, has got bored or found someone else she likes more.
But doesn't want to ignore you or risk blocking.
Hate to jump on the bandwagon, it depends on the duration of how long she's been sr'ing for but most likely it's because she's not interested, it happens.

Or, glass half-full perspectives she's just extremely busy.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #1
She used to reply for about 2-3 hours, but lately, she does once a day. She also doesn't ask questions about me. Did she lose interest? Or why could it be?

Just let it go my man 😭😭
How did you meet? When are you going to see her next?
Just ask her if anything is up rather than speculating based on the speed of text replies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending