The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Nutritional Sciences, 2015

Hello, just trying to find people on here who are intending to do this course, would be nice to get to know people before it starts in sept.

:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hiya, I am doing this course starting September cant wait. Are you from Manchester or moving?
Emma
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hey Emma, I am from manchester so I'm just going travel from home, instead of halls as I am not too far from the campus. So shouldn't be to difficult to get there.

I'm excitied too, but also a little apprehensive of what to expect when we first start, haha.

So just trying to cram my brain with basic information before we start.

Are you from manchester too?
Reply 3
Hi,
Yes I am from Manchester I am a mature student, married with 3 kids. Just left my job to try something new. yeah i feel the same really I have been doing some reading but not sure what to read, if its the right kind of stuff. i think its quite heavy on the science stuff, hopefully we will be ok. looking forward to it. whereabouts in Manchester are you from? I am from Whitefield its near Bury.
Emma
Reply 4
Oh nice, big change! Same really, been trying to get information but theres such a vast amount of information out there so it's hard to know if it's the right thing. I'm from cheadle, near stockport. The other side of manchester lol.

Can't believe it's only a month away now, so soon!
Hi Im also doing nutritional sciences, havent found anyone else who is studying it yet!
Reply 6
Nice to find someone else who is doing it too, & I know there isn't that many of us around, haha. :smile:
Do you know anyone else? I was trying to find a Facebook group or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I am starting too! :smile: I am also a mature student, married 31 years old, I think I met you Lindsay at one of the open days?
Reply 9
sorry I meant to say emshmee not lindsay
hello! I'm doing this course too, I can't believe we start tomorrow. Can't wait to meet you all :smile:
Reply 11
hello!! i know right! so exciting!! does anyone know if the cavendish building is inside hollings faculty?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending