The Student Room Group

How attractive are you out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
I don't really know. If I give my self a low number I will be "fishing", if I give myself a high number I will be "arrogant".

I concur with Kadak, 7-8.
Original post by driftawaay
Hell no, she looks like Ariana Grande and she is a 10

Ah,I didnt see that,she sprt of does look like Ariana Grande !
I'll go 5 in the middle to be safe :smile:
Reply 23
0.314/10
10 if I had a mustache
Somewhere between 4 and 6, certainly no more than 7
Original post by desdemonata
You can never win in these threads. If you say a low number, you're told you're being too harsh on yourself or seen as fishing, and if you put a high number you either have to make it obvious you're joking or risk looking like someone with their head so far up their own arse they can't see their own face anyway.

:dontknow:

Also, what number someone gives themselves says a lot more about their self-perception vs. how attractive they actually are.

This is spot on.
I honestly don't know :P I've never really had an idea about how attractive I am. I'd probably say 6 but honestly...i really struggle to rate myself.
Original post by drowzee
I don't really know. If I give my self a low number I will be "fishing", if I give myself a high number I will be "arrogant".

Haha I know what you mean but I'd say you are a solid 8.5 :biggrin: So beautiful! Or perhaps 9 for your hair haha
I'd give myself a solid 6.....
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Infinity/10 :colonhash:

Too good looking.I demand your overpowered looks get nerfed :biggrin:.
Original post by Awesome Genius
I'd say I'm a solid 7.5

10 out of 10.
Original post by driftawaay
On a good day, 10

On a bad day, 4

So on average, I'm a 7

I'm assuming a bad day is one without makeup?
Probs a five maximum
5 but 6 if im trying
Original post by Biryani007
This is spot on.

I forgot to mention the part where someone, usually a girl, gets lots of high ratings and then someone comes along to be scathing and says "what are you on, she's like a 4" or, more rarely, vice versa "don't listen to these haters, you're totally an 8!" :lol:
Original post by Kadak
Too good looking.I demand your overpowered looks get nerfed :biggrin:.

Hehe
Original post by ChampEon
I'm assuming a bad day is one without makeup?

Hahaha lol

No, more like days when my hair isnt freshly washed. Like even on the second day, my hair doesnt look that flawless anymore. Depending on hormones, I also get a few spots here and there and at those times my face feels greasier too. Sometimes I get circles under my eyes as well..so its a combination of things
Original post by K.C
4 is pushing it for me

Don't be so modest bc if that picture's you - you look very handsome :wink:

Anyway, have a nice day
Original post by desdemonata
You can never win in these threads. If you say a low number, you're told you're being too harsh on yourself or seen as fishing, and if you put a high number you either have to make it obvious you're joking or risk looking like someone with their head so far up their own arse they can't see their own face anyway.

:dontknow:

Also, what number someone gives themselves says a lot more about their self-perception vs. how attractive they actually are.

So true.....

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest