The Student Room Group

looks is not subjective

Its still just insanely disgusting to me that girls go for personality first even tough they think the guy is ugly asf, they think falling in love will make them good looking but it wont, just becouse u been used by some handsome guy doesnt mean that all of us are *****, so PLS pretty girls STOP dating ugly guys
Congratulations on your perfect use of the anonymous feature in the relationships forum. :congrats:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Its still just insanely disgusting to me that girls go for personality first even tough they think the guy is ugly asf, they think falling in love will make them good looking but it wont, just becouse u been used by some handsome guy doesnt mean that all of us are *****, so PLS pretty girls STOP dating ugly guys

Why does this bug you so much that you had to make a whole thread about this. Are you jealous? Let people date who they wanna date, maybe they do find the guys handsome? Or maybe they go for guys who have a personality because the handsome ones don't?
Original post by Anonymous #1

If you think you're so high and mighty, whats stopping you from getting a pretty girl? Sure looks do matter, but if you have the personality of a rock and you say dumb stuff like this - then you are ugly. Its not disgusting, just u
Ok im a “pretty girl” and the guy I am seeing now could be classed as “medium-ugly” so yes people have been like “him…really” and “leave him now you are too pretty for him, before you get serious”. Honestly he is amazing. When I first met him and we started talking, I did look at him and thought “I can do better and have done better in the looks department”. But we have been talking for some time, and I really like him that I pray that we get serious one day. And in terms of looks, I see attractive and very smart guys everyday at work and the gym, like husband material. But now I have developed feelings for this guy, Idc about the other more attractive looking men. And when I see one around I subconsciously remind myself I already have a 10/10 to talk to at the end of the day.

So in terms of looks when we first met, he was a 6/10. But now I know him, his looks are a 10/10. I don’t know how or why or what the f has changed. But yeah. That’s why “pretty girls” may end up going for guy who is less attractive. And it makes me sick knowing that I had a bunch of negative thoughts about his looks now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending