The Student Room Group

Help urgent please

i got aaa offer, which i didnt meet
i got a*ab
iv contacted other unis and they have given me offers through clearing via telephone
i dont want to go to my insurance, what do i do?
Original post by seizetoday
i got a*ab
iv contacted other unis and they have given me offers through clearing via telephone

Phone up your insurance and ask them to put you into clearing.
i got a*ab

Ask your Insurance to be released into Clearing. This could take a while though, so be careful if your Clearing offers have a time limit attached :tongue:
i got a*ab

Heya,

You'll need to phone up your insurance choice and explain to them that you want to go into clearing. They will usually honour this request but it may take time (sometimes days) for them to process it, so there is a risk in that respect. :smile: Have you definitely received a verbal offer from the other universities? You won't be able to accept any clearing offers until you've been released by your insurance and been given a Clearing number.

Best of luck,

Katie
Reply 4
damn im still confused
i got verbal offers and stuff but nothing to do with clearing. i mentioned that i still had an offer but it didnt affect anything
im also waiting for a remark to get the aaa offer and go to my firm
so confused
Reply 5
im waiting for remark to come, if goes up im in to my firm
if it doesnt go up where do i go? my verbal offers wouldve ran out
Reply 6
Original post by Nirgilis
Ask your Insurance to be released into Clearing. This could take a while though, so be careful if your Clearing offers have a time limit attached :tongue:

Hi,

I forgot to mention that I'm awaiting a remark so that I could go into my firm. If I do not get into my firm then I would want to go to my insurance/ any other uni i contacted.

Thanks! very confusing, i do apologise for my punctuation etc im in a rush!!
Hi,

I forgot to mention that I'm awaiting a remark so that I could go into my firm. If I do not get into my firm then I would want to go to my insurance/ any other uni i contacted.

Thanks! very confusing, i do apologise for my punctuation etc im in a rush!!

Your remark will take a while to come back, so you really need to keep your Insurance in the loop :yep:
Reply 8
Your remark will take a while to come back, so you really need to keep your Insurance in the loop :yep:

Thank you! hopefully i get it..
Thank you! hopefully i get it..

Good luck! :awesome:
Good luck! :awesome:

Thank you!
One more question, If my remark is successful and I get the grade needed for my firm choice how would UCAS know? Like do I have to extra phoning/emailing?
Thank you!
One more question, If my remark is successful and I get the grade needed for my firm choice how would UCAS know? Like do I have to extra phoning/emailing?

Your result will need to go to the University directly, so either call them up or email them :h:
Your result will need to go to the University directly, so either call them up or email them :h:

Thanks! And my insurance will automatically be declined?
Thanks! And my insurance will automatically be declined?

If your Firm changes to Unconditional, yep :h:
i got a*ab

Or you could call up your firm and speak to them and they may let you in as the grades you achieved are equivalent to their offer they gave you, so sometimes they will let you in. It totally depends which university though!
Original post by Asdfghjkl123321
Or you could call up your firm and speak to them and they may let you in as the grades you achieved are equivalent to their offer they gave you, so sometimes they will let you in. It totally depends which university though!

i did! they said they were over subsribed and said the decision was final!
i did! they said they were over subsribed and said the decision was final!

Oh thats so annoying! hmm well then i guess you just have to try and get released from your insurance into clearing and go from there!! Exams are the worst
Original post by Asdfghjkl123321
Oh thats so annoying! hmm well then i guess you just have to try and get released from your insurance into clearing and go from there!! Exams are the worst

ill wait for results

Quick Reply

Latest