The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Any anime watchers going to Plymouth?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zevo
Robotics with foundation year. :smile: Which is your favourite and are you up to date with Naruto?

btw about my favorite anime
http://puu.sh/jCWVR/816cdd2512.png
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by dntknowwhattoput
btw about my favorite anime
http://puu.sh/jCWVR/816cdd2512.png

have never seen any of these... what is no game no life about? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Zevo
what anime? :smile:

Most recently Hunter X Hunter.
In no particular order; Naruto, Bleach, Attack on Titan, Death Note, FMA, Eureka 7, Code Geass, Dragon Ball and (Z), Evangellion, Knights of Sidonia and many more I can't remember off the top of my head.
Original post by Zevo
have never seen any of these... what is no game no life about? :smile:

This brother and sister who are NEETs get suck into another world where there is no conflict and you need to play games to solve disputes, it's really good even though it's a little ecchi intensive. The main characters are awesome, highly recommend it.
Original post by NomisJ
In no particular order; Naruto, Bleach, Attack on Titan, Death Note, FMA, Eureka 7, Code Geass, Dragon Ball and (Z), Evangellion, Knights of Sidonia and many more I can't remember off the top of my head.

http://puu.sh/jD0UD/8ddd92388a.png

This is the total time I've watched of anime in days.
Way too much to list lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26
http://puu.sh/jD0UD/8ddd92388a.png

This is the total time I've watched of anime in days.

Hahah fair enough. Anime is pretty awesome. Even when it's really ****ing weird. Which is most of the time :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by Zevo
Ahh, I see.
http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/lookathouse.asp?id=129908
that's where I will be; there is more rooms available so if you like it then maybe we will live together. :biggrin:

that's quite cheap actually might think about it.
Original post by NomisJ
Hahah fair enough. Anime is pretty awesome. Even when it's really ****ing weird. Which is most of the time :biggrin:

Yeah lol
Reply 29
Original post by NomisJ

Dragon ball is a classic. Attack of titan story is awesome even though i didn't watch it but my brother did. Dont really like Bleach xD
Reply 30
This brother and sister who are NEETs get suck into another world where there is no conflict and you need to play games to solve disputes, it's really good even though it's a little ecchi intensive. The main characters are awesome, highly recommend it.

thats sounds cool :biggrin: I think ill check it out!
Reply 31
Original post by Shiki.k
that's quite cheap actually might think about it.

Yeah the rooms look decent and look big. Everything is included which makes it even better. :smile:
Reply 32
Hello~~~~ I`m an anime watcher too :smile:
also im doing geography (best course xD) this year at uni :smile:

Looks like we all have good anime taste.... but naruto xD haha kidding
Reply 33
Original post by ebonypol
Hello~~~~ I`m an anime watcher too :smile:
also im doing geography (best course xD) this year at uni :smile:

Looks like we all have good anime taste.... but naruto xD haha kidding

you almost made me cry. Naruto is my favourite! :biggrin:
Reply 34
Haha :smile: sorry about that. Yh tbh I'm not a massive naruto fan but I respect other peoples opinion :smile: my favorites are one piece, psycho pass, fma and tiger and bunny. Hehe :smile: I have random tastes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Zevo
you almost made me cry. Naruto is my favourite! :biggrin:

Yeah, I won't hear a bad word about Naruto. It's not my favourite but it's good.
Reply 36
yup.. currently watching snow white with the red hair
faves include noragami &, black bulter:adore:
Reply 37
Huh snow white with the red hair? Any good? Gonna say noragami is on my to watch list :smile: it looks good
I've been watching gangsta and rokka no yuusha. U been watching either of them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by ebonypol
Huh snow white with the red hair? Any good? Gonna say noragami is on my to watch list :smile: it looks good
I've been watching gangsta and rokka no yuusha. U been watching either of them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's a shoujo anime so if you're a girl you might enjoy it or even if you're a guy you might:biggrin:
Noragami is absolutely my favourite anime so I definitely recommend it:h: nope only watching snow white with the red hair but still searching for something else to watch since that anime is being aired rn so comes out every week.
Reply 39
Hehe I'm girl, although I tend to watch more shounen :smile: though I'll give it a try. If your looking to another new weekly anime try ushio to tora.
It's like a classic from the 90s that was an ova being remade. It's got nostalgia and what looks to be an interesting story to it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending