The Student Room Group

I don't know what to decide for my EPQ title about animals ), pls help me

Hi, I'm thinking to apply zoology / veterinary medicine / animal behaviour for uni. Now, I'm writing the proposal form for the college so I can do my epq but I couldn't decide what should I do tbh, I got some few ideas rn.

1. Should we incorporate psychological care into veterinary medicine?
2. If an animal experiences a high quality of life, is it appropriate to consume it as food?
3. Is it feasible to provide animals with psychological care?

if anyone had done their epq about animals or just any suggestion please do let me know ! TYSM !
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by luby9
Hi, I'm thinking to apply zoology / veterinary medicine / animal behaviour for uni. Now, I'm writing the proposal form for the college so I can do my epq but I couldn't decide what should I do tbh, I got some few ideas rn.
2. If an animal experiences a high quality of life, is it appropriate to consume it as food?
if anyone had done their epq about animals or just any suggestion please do let me know ! TYSM !
I think you've got some good ideas, but need rephrasing to sound like more of a debate?
e.g.:
to what extent should psychological care be incorporated into vet med?
to what extent is it feasible to provide animals with psychological care?
Original post by luby9

Hi there! :smile:

I'm a current zoology student at the University of Plymouth so if you have any course-related questions, feel free to reach out!

I also did an EPQ on an animal related topic (mine was on captive animal/zoo ethics) which I then used for my personal statement and application to further my experience/showcase my subject interest. Your topic ideas sound great- I would recommend ensuring that you can form critical analysis and arguments throughout your area of study and look at it from both perspectives when approaching the project. This will enable you to write a a strong piece of work that shows your ability to analyse evidence and supporting ideas for either argument.

If you have any questions about zoology or related areas, I'm always happy to help!

Best of luck,
-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending