The Student Room Group

Habitat photography

This may be random and it's ok to say nothing obviously but I take photography at university and for my summer work I have been asked to explore the title 'habitats'
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for this title I have some but need a couple more. Preferably not to do with animal habitats but ok if you do have that as an idea
Any suggestions are welcome ..
Thank you in advance.
Original post by jbye2305
This may be random and it's ok to say nothing obviously but I take photography at university and for my summer work I have been asked to explore the title 'habitats'
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for this title I have some but need a couple more. Preferably not to do with animal habitats but ok if you do have that as an idea
Any suggestions are welcome ..
Thank you in advance.

Maybe think about friends or family in their lives and what you would consider their 'natural habitat' or characters from a book or a TV show that you like.

For example, to me I would consider the following characters 'their natural habitats' as the following:
Dumbledore at Hogwarts
Edward Cullen in the misty forests
Elle Woods Legally Blonde out shopping or in a VERY pink room
Samwise Gamgee from the Lord of the Rings at the Shire.

Just a couple of prompts, but hope that helps!

Best,

Jenny - a rep from Arts University Plymouth
Reply 2
Original post by ArtsUniPlymouth
Maybe think about friends or family in their lives and what you would consider their 'natural habitat' or characters from a book or a TV show that you like.

For example, to me I would consider the following characters 'their natural habitats' as the following:
Dumbledore at Hogwarts
Edward Cullen in the misty forests
Elle Woods Legally Blonde out shopping or in a VERY pink room
Samwise Gamgee from the Lord of the Rings at the Shire.

Just a couple of prompts, but hope that helps!

Best,

Jenny - a rep from Arts University Plymouth

Oh thank you so much I never thought about it in that perspective but I really like that it very different to other ideas I have been given I will definitely expand on this idea. I really appreciate your help !!!
Original post by jbye2305
Oh thank you so much I never thought about it in that perspective but I really like that it very different to other ideas I have been given I will definitely expand on this idea. I really appreciate your help !!!

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy the project!
- Jenny

Quick Reply

Latest