The Student Room Group

Sexiest accent?

Scroll to see replies

A posh accent like one from Oxfordshire sounds heavenly IMO.
I like chavvy accents
south london
Original post by kandykissesxox
You from East London?

Yeah :smile:
Bad man ting
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
A posh accent like one from Oxfordshire sounds heavenly IMO.

not exactly posh
posh is queen's voice followed by etonians

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unclelondon
Deffinately Nigerian accents

You just won the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yeah :smile:
Bad man ting

BMT easyyyy😎
Cockney:biggrin:

You olrite laav?
Original post by Londoner.
Cockney:biggrin:

You olrite laav?

Nooo its horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
Nooo its horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like it :frown:
Scottish accent's are easily the sexiest for me.
Massive weakness for British and Irish
I don't like the Liverpool accent but the Australian,French and Southern Irish is the best.
Original post by harry734
for girls i think posh southern kind of accent is best for a girlfriend, but if it was just casual, like a one night stand, then scouse is amazing. '**** me' in scouse is so sexy, guess it just sounds dirty....

Oh my god hahahaha
Really love the Irish accent, whichever one is the softest that's my favourite don't know whether it's southern or Northern. Scouse has got to be up there aswell.
Reply 76
Original post by _Charlotte15
Really love the Irish accent, whichever one is the softest that's my favourite don't know whether it's southern or Northern. Scouse has got to be up there aswell.

Scouse accents sound so silly to me
Original post by Summit
Scouse accents sound so silly to me

There's such a huge stereotype with people from Liverpool though that annoys me. The newspapers and media don't half portray it as this scallville of a city and the people are just as bad, which is completely untrue. Really? I think certain types are so nice!!
Reply 78
Original post by _Charlotte15
There's such a huge stereotype with people from Liverpool though that annoys me. The newspapers and media don't half portray it as this scallville of a city and the people are just as bad, which is completely untrue. Really? I think certain types are so nice!!

I'm international, I wouldn't know about the stereotypes. But yeah, I don't really like it. But I absolutely hate Bristolian accents.
Original post by Summit
Hey guys

What do you think are the sexiest British accents? And what about international ones?

Hmm.. American accents excite me but I'm not quite sure what specific ones; Australian accents are cute as well. I love when people with different accents/a nice voice say my name. Nice voices in general are really hot though.

Quick Reply

Latest