The rest is TL;DR.
Reply 61
Original post by saeed97
Fight me

Mon then.
Reply 62
Original post by Evening
Mon then.

'Twas just banter m8, im too young to die.
The new mods suck, sorry. :sad:
Original post by littlenorthernlass

There is an academic study to be done in about 20 years time about the lifecycle of social forums. This forum will probably be one included in the research, along with myspace, Bebo, Facebook and Twitter. Several more that have yet to be invented too.
Reply 66
Original post by littlenorthernlass

There's only about 10 'true' mods in total now so I don't know if you mean CT?

Original post by barnetlad
There is an academic study to be done in about 20 years time about the lifecycle of social forums. This forum will probably be one included in the research, along with myspace, Bebo, Facebook and Twitter. Several more that have yet to be invented too.

Bebo is dead.
Reply 67
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
We just made two new Postgrad forums yesterday :eek3: Postgraduate became Postgraduate Applications. They're still being finished off but they're there:

Postgraduate Applications
Postgraduate Study
Postgraduate Support

It's true that our biggest subjects tend to be GCSE and A-levels, A-level results advice in particular is what the site is really known for outside of of the core userbase. :beard: But that doesn't mean that we don't care about other areas/levels of study :h:

Edit: Fish gave a better reply :lol:
This was a terrible move by the way, the Postgraduate forum didnt get much traffic and dividing it across three forums just makes them almost dead. I used to check the Postgraduate forum regularly and would post advice in both Application+Study threads, but I havent really bothered checking the new forums since there are so many of them.

I would strongly urge you to merge them back together - the change made absolutely no sense, and was completely unnecessary.
Original post by poohat
This was a terrible move by the way, the Postgraduate forum didnt get much traffic and dividing it across three forums just makes them almost dead. I used to check the Postgraduate forum regularly and would post advice in both Application+Study threads, but I havent really bothered checking the new forums since there are so many of them.

I would strongly urge you to merge them back together - the change made absolutely no sense, and was completely unnecessary.

No.

Purely because we've got big plans and want to grow this section. Watch this space and criticise us in six months. The format it was in did not allow us to follow the plans.

RF
Original post by Roving Fish
No.

Purely because we've got big plans and want to grow this section. Watch this space and criticise us in six months. The format it was in did not allow us to follow the plans.

RF

Well, if you insist.
Original post by Arkasia
Well, if you insist.

:rofl:

He asked for it.
I've put it in my diary. I'd rather be criticised for something when we've actually put out our planned content than two weeks into the whole thing where it's only started.

I don't think that we'll be rupaulogising for anything though.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending