The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Will anyone be staying at Vita Student Southampton?

Come this September, I will be living in Vita Student residence in Southampton. I was wandering if anyone else will be living there too? Just want to get to know the people I will be living with.
Hey! :biggrin: I won't be living there this year, but I did last year and it was a lot of fun. Don't be worried about if you'll make friends or not there because the staff are actually really good at putting groups together as long as you go to the social events in the lobby.
If you want a Soton friend anyway, feel free to message me! :smile: Always open to meeting new people.
Speak soon!
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Hey Sophie :smile:

So glad you enjoyed your time at Vita Student Southampton, it was really lovely having you with us this year!
Don't be a stranger and feel free to pop in whenever you want or even come along to some of the socials!

Hopefully see you round!

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com
Original post by SophieBubbles
Hey! :biggrin: I won't be living there this year, but I did last year and it was a lot of fun. Don't be worried about if you'll make friends or not there because the staff are actually really good at putting groups together as long as you go to the social events in the lobby.
If you want a Soton friend anyway, feel free to message me! :smile: Always open to meeting new people.
Speak soon!

Hi, Sophie, thats really great to hear you enjoyed your experience, im just hoping everything goes well and i do make some friends, ican be bit nervous when it comes to meeting new people. Ill be the one to hide in my room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending