The Student Room Group

Manchester Vita Circle Square room take over

Hi, I am looking for a lite studio at Vita Student Circle Square, preferably on the upper floors (5-9th, or maybe 4 will be fine), and would like to ask if anyone has booked a room and decided to cancel. I would like to take over your tenancy if it is under 290/pw.

Thanks! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by b27blwhite
Hi, I am looking for a lite studio at Vita Student Circle Square, preferably on the upper floors (5-9th, or maybe 4 will be fine), and would like to ask if anyone has booked a room and decided to cancel. I would like to take over your tenancy if it is under 290/pw.

Hi ,

I have a summer accomodation at Vita Circle Square 6th Floor from 18June to 27 August, are you interested? The rent is higher but I am open to a 121 discount with you! I am looking to recoup some funds since I will be moving toBristol for my internship! Please let me know would love to chat.
Original post by b27blwhite

Hey are you looking for 2024-2025? I have one for £290 available :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending