The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Priv Accom

Hiya, I cant really afford any of the Southampton University accommodation, especially because i want an en-suite. I was just wondering what the best private student accommodation is in Southampton, if anyone has any experience with any of them. Im currently looking at Orion Point, Capital House or Vincent Place. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya, I cant really afford any of the Southampton University accommodation, especially because i want an en-suite. I was just wondering what the best private student accommodation is in Southampton, if anyone has any experience with any of them. Im currently looking at Orion Point, Capital House or Vincent Place. Thanks :smile:

There's no way you can't afford Archers Road, they're cheaper than all your options! Ensuite aswell. That being said, I am aware that a lot of people didn't like their halls but I also know a lot who did. A hit or miss.

I have a friend in Capital House right now and she loves it. They were very accommodating as she booked a short-term stay due to Covid. Vincent Place I don't know too much about, unfortunately.

I myself am likely going to moving into Orion Point next year. I'm just asking around to find out what other people think. I had been their once in 1st year to see someone and it was really nice even though I only stayed on the ground floor. I am planning to go in for an actual viewing soon.

Hope this helps :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by AllTime_S
There's no way you can't afford Archers Road, they're cheaper than all your options! Ensuite aswell. That being said, I am aware that a lot of people didn't like their halls but I also know a lot who did. A hit or miss.
I have a friend in Capital House right now and she loves it. They were very accommodating as she booked a short-term stay due to Covid. Vincent Place I don't know too much about, unfortunately.
I myself am likely going to moving into Orion Point next year. I'm just asking around to find out what other people think. I had been their once in 1st year to see someone and it was really nice even though I only stayed on the ground floor. I am planning to go in for an actual viewing soon.
Hope this helps :smile:

Hiya! I have gotten an offer from southampton and have been looking at accommodations, orion point looks really good to me, did you end up staying there, if so how is it? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending