The Student Room Group

HELP!

I got CCC AS Results and am looking to apply for the 2016 courses. I am resitting a few exams but aim to get BBB. In case I fall short is there any good university courses on offer and how would a university act by getting maybe a grade or two short. Really need some help cheers!
Luke Owens
Original post by Luke Owens
I got CCC AS Results and am looking to apply for the 2016 courses. I am resitting a few exams but aim to get BBB. In case I fall short is there any good university courses on offer and how would a university act by getting maybe a grade or two short. Really need some help cheers!
Luke Owens

What course and uni's are you interested in?
Reply 2
Original post by Lemonpopsicle2
What course and uni's are you interested in?

Looking at marketing at the following universities:
Coventry
Hull
Huddersfield
Liverpool John Moores
Northampton
The last two being BBC/BCC entry requirements
Luke Owens

Looking at marketing at the following universities:
Coventry
Hull
Huddersfield
Liverpool John Moores
Northampton
The last two being BBC/BCC entry requirements

If a university gives you a conditional offer and you fail to meet it, whether they reject you or take you anyway is entirely at the discretion of the admissions people at the university. There's a thread floating around called 'I missed my offer but got in anyway!' or something like that - it's full of stories of people missing their offers by the most unbelievable margins and still getting in, although this is no indication that the same will happen for you. The people who get in having missed their offers have often done really well on other parts of their application.
Reply 4
Original post by Hydeman
If a university gives you a conditional offer and you fail to meet it, whether they reject you or take you anyway is entirely at the discretion of the admissions people at the university. There's a thread floating around called 'I missed my offer but got in anyway!' or something like that - it's full of stories of people missing their offers by the most unbelievable margins and still getting in, although this is no indication that the same will happen for you. The people who get in having missed their offers have often done really well on other parts of their application.

Thank you for the advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending