The Student Room Group

Nottingham trent vs Brighton for business

I've got two offers from these unis for BA International Business (NTU) and BSc Business Management (Brighton) and I'm so stuck on which one to choose.

They're both accredited by AASCB which is really good but apparently NTU also has an EQUIS accreditation. I was leaning more towards NTU because of that but I've seen some posts saying their teaching is outdated which put me off a bit...

But I haven't heard anyone speak about their experience with Business at Brighton yet. So if you study there how is the teaching? I also have an offer from Keele but also strayed away from that because they don't have the so called 'important' accreditations for their Business courses.
Original post by caprisun2323
I've got two offers from these unis for BA International Business (NTU) and BSc Business Management (Brighton) and I'm so stuck on which one to choose.

They're both accredited by AASCB which is really good but apparently NTU also has an EQUIS accreditation. I was leaning more towards NTU because of that but I've seen some posts saying their teaching is outdated which put me off a bit...

But I haven't heard anyone speak about their experience with Business at Brighton yet. So if you study there how is the teaching? I also have an offer from Keele but also strayed away from that because they don't have the so called 'important' accreditations for their Business courses.
Hi @caprisun2323

In addition to the AASCB, the Business Management BSc(Hons) offered by Brighton Uni is also Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.

It's also in the top 10% for graduate earnings in business and management, among universities with comparable entry levels.

I'd recommend chatting to our current Business School student EJ who will be able to talk to you about his experience as a Brighton Student.

I hope this is helpful!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending